Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] How's your Albion mojo?

How is your Albion mojo today?

• Total voters

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Never in the bottom 3 - survived second season syndrome, beat Palace twice and saw them keep us up and got to a day out at Wembley. ****ing brilliant

Sums it up nicely. I have aged significantly, have no finger nails and hair definitely more grey. But hey-ho, we stayed up and with some canny Summer signings, an injury free close season....I think that next season will be all right!

TNBA

TTF

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
I fear we're in that place fans outside the big six warn you about, where we have another season of desperately hanging on to premier league status while various overpaid prima donnas, mercenaries and chancers suck the tv money out of the club. We need a cultural change pdq and for me that sadly involves saying it's time for the legend that is Chris Hughton to move on to another challenge.

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
It has been a very tough season and certainly the last few months have not been fun, but we are still here. I am quite optimistic now and Dan Ashworth will now really have to start earning his money. We need to change our recruiting policy as CH has been dealt quite a difficult hand to play. Bernardo has been our best signing and I feel there needs to be quite a clear out and try and get back some of our money from our major signings. think Propper may go and Jambalaya has not done anything. Locadia may still have something to offer. We will bring in younger British players who can fit in straight away to the strength and pace of he premier league. Realistically where should we be in the league ? Not too much higher I fear, unless Tony sells out to rich arabs .

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
How's your Albion mojo?
Excellent.
I love this club and am already looking forward to August.
Exactly.
I pray we can show something better over the next two games....
City are light years ahead of us, and will obviously be super motivated, so don't have your hopes up there. Arsenal are a top 6 club and we're away, so don't let these two games affect you're thinking about us. There's work to do over the summer with the odd signing and tactics, but it's not going to need the overhaul that some are saying.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I have only ever seen Albion lose once at the Amex. That was against Norwich the year they went up and Brighton were fighting relegation.

If my luck holds next weekend I shall be having my bank account details printed in the Liverpool Echo accepting Donations from drunk Scousers ��
There is a number of posters on here who would say the last thing you'd want is to have your bank details revealed in the Liverpool Echo!

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
There is a number of posters on here who would say the last thing you'd want is to have your bank details revealed in the Liverpool Echo!
I'm one of those posters but I couldn't think of another way to get the joke across

phoenix

May 18, 2009
We are over the line and I have been one of the moaners on here recently but for some reason I feel really enthusiastic after our escape from the drop.

My glass half full has kicked in today. I love this club and am already looking forward to August. I pray we can show something better over the next two games....if TB has faith in CH I can go along with that, time will tell.

What is done is done and we go again. Trust TB to shake it up in whatever way.

Thanks Icy, i'm glad to see you are back to Mr Positive again. Its so much better :albion2:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Solid 9. Very confident TB will have clear plans in place to move us forward using some pretty harsh lessons from this season. Now we’re safe it’ll be full steam ahead on whatever they are. Happy days.

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patron
May 8, 2013
Downunder
I am a definite 10.

This is because I am coming over to the UK in September and will be seeing my first Albion Premier League match. I was beginning to think it wasn’t going to happen:)

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I am a definite 10.

This is because I am coming over to the UK in September and will be seeing my first Albion Premier League match. I was beginning to think it wasn’t going to happen:)

Excellent. I'm glad we stayed up for that reason.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Solid 9. Very confident TB will have clear plans in place to move us forward using some pretty harsh lessons from this season. Now we’re safe it’ll be full steam ahead on whatever they are. Happy days.

I’m up to 9.5 after that performance today. Good day out and gives some hope we’re actually capable of a lot better than we’ve delivered recently.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
I put 7 earlier on, feeling fairly upbeat. After watching the Arsenal game, I would now give at least an 8.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Hovvered over 8, then put 7.

Positives: STAYING UP; looking better with Gross back, pressure off

Negatives: Worse season than the previous one for the first time under CH, lots of Tony's millions squandered on shit players, big defeats this season to bang average sides instead of Liverpool and Chelsea.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Hovvered over 8, then put 7.

Positives: STAYING UP; looking better with Gross back, pressure off

Negatives: Worse season than the previous one for the first time under CH, lots of Tony's millions squandered on shit players, big defeats this season to bang average sides instead of Liverpool and Chelsea.

Miserablist. Go for a run. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
We are over the line and I have been one of the moaners on here recently but for some reason I feel really enthusiastic after our escape from the drop.

My glass half full has kicked in today. I love this club and am already looking forward to August. I pray we can show something better over the next two games....if TB has faith in CH I can go along with that, time will tell.

What is done is done and we go again. Trust TB to shake it up in whatever way.

Yes. And for that reason, I am the full (1979) Bo Derek.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here