Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] How's your Albion mojo right now?

How's your Albion mojo?

Votes: 2 1.5%

Votes: 1 0.8%

Votes: 2 1.5%

Votes: 1 0.8%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 11 8.3%

Votes: 37 27.8%

Votes: 46 34.6%

Votes: 33 24.8%

• Total voters

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I see Pretty Pink Fairy has voted.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
8 and fit to burst

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
I'm a 7 I would say. Loving this season but we have been in similar situations before.

I just think we will end up in the playoffs and have been crap in them the last few times

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

We're doing ****ING well compared to last year and the results this week have really helped give hope. If we can nail the next couple of fixtures (particularly the tricky Saturday fixture at Preston) then it'll be a solid 9, but everyone else slipping will mean nothing if we can't capitalise.

Though if you said to me back in August 'you'll be 9 clear of 7th and only 2 from the top spot (3 taking into account goal difference) I would have applied to have you sectioned.

I refuse to get too carried away and say we'll get auto/champions etc but it's a real comfort knowing we have to have a nightmare just to fall out of the play-off places - were we even in this position in the last Gus season?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Razzoo

Sep 11, 2011
N. Yorkshire
10 cos we are hitting form again, goals are flowing.Bong back soon. Defence looking miserly too. In Chris I trust. We have strength in depth. Rosenior back is also a huge positive. Loving the team spirit and ethics that all the management team have instilled. Bring on Preston.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Funny how you don't get the 'I feel so detached from the club, it's so corporate' etc now we are winning again. Actually it's not funny, it's entirely predictable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
8 With a nagging background feeling of impending doom, which might just be a safety valve feature that will lessen the blow .... if everything goes tits up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here