Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
His Spanish has improved.

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
Stoke fans have asked before about him and again I am only too willing to help. You've bought a donkey. Bad touch, off the pace, no vision, lightweight. Poor, take him back, please.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Far from being match fit I think, and struggles with the in face your face style of league 1. Given time on the ball he is able to pick a pass but needs to adjust to the pace quickly

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
I will personally stump up his taxi fare back to Stoke.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
To be fair, he has only had one start, but he was shit and got taken off at half time. Sits far to deep and invites pressure on to the defence. Has made me appreciate Alan Navarro a whole lot more.

Still, I suppose he has age on his side so he might turn out well. I think 2.5M was a rip though.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
In fairness, everyone said Navarro was shit when he first started here.

Then again, we'd signed Navarro on a free transfer, as opposed to loaning him for a Premiership club who've spunked the best part of £3million on him...

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
He is like a broken pencil - pointless

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Personally I'm delighted that he came down here this season (but only because it means Gus won't bother getting him in next season for our promotion assault).

Can we have Rory Delap instead please?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I don't think we've seen enough of him to give a true opinion - esp as he's not played for so long so bound to be rusty. But agreed he's not set the world alight in the short space of time he's played...

MozzaaSCFC

The Stokie
Mar 2, 2010
Stoke-on-Trent
Personally I'm delighted that he came down here this season (but only because it means Gus won't bother getting him in next season for our promotion assault).

Can we have Rory Delap instead please?

These comments arn't the most positive are they :facepalm: & with please not Premiership class; Championship though but his throws are ineffective now so yeh have him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports