Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Howard web

Ethelwulf

Apr 6, 2020
West Worthing
To be fair to the bloke he has inherited a right shit storm : think Salisbury like the fat prick mason will know binned off
Think Webb will improve it

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Webb will Apologise again, Sweep under the carpet until the next time. This need investigating and until Webb does that nothing will change
It does need investigating as this goes beyond incompetence there's more to it there's got to be.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I’d love to see the club really kick up a stink about this. But we all know they won’t.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Do not bother phoning us on Monday,your official's are incompetent.
Officials. It's officials.

We are all flawed and blind wanderers in the desert.

But was it corrupt? There's a question.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I’d love to see the club really kick up a stink about this. But we all know they won’t.
What can we do exactly?

It would help perhaps that on a national radio forum the first Brighton caller has his shit together.

But anyway.....

Conspiracy may be hard to prove.

But being a bit shit is par for the course in this country, now. It's what we do.

• Sad
Reactions: A1X

SeagullsoverLondon

NSC Patron
Jun 20, 2021
Officials. It's officials.

We are all flawed and blind wanderers in the desert.

But was it corrupt? There's a question.
Allowing incompetence to carry on happening is a form of corruption. Unless you do something about it you are allowing the situation to become untrustworthy. Just look at the Conservative Party at the moment.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Allowing incompetence to carry on happening is a form of corruption. Unless you do something about it you are allowing the situation to become untrustworthy. Just look at the Conservative Party at the moment.
I agree.

Oh, I agree. This is part of my work experience. I have tales to tell and when I retire I will. I'm still fighting the good fight (research integrity) as best I can, but, oh the inertia and push back :(

I have learned that humans are seriously averse to challenging any system. Unless they are people like Peter Tatchell. And then what happens?

Everyone mocks them.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here