Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] How would you react if a Middle Eastern country took over the Albion?

How would you react if a Middle Eastern country took over the Albion

• Bring it on, Champion’s League and Top Four here we come

Votes: 14 4.5%
  • I’d walk away

Votes: 78 25.1%
  • I wouldn’t be impressed but I am an Albion fan for life

Votes: 77 24.8%
  • I’d give it a go and decide after a season or two

Votes: 9 2.9%
  • I’d be gutted and don’t know

Votes: 128 41.2%
  • Other

Votes: 5 1.6%

• Total voters

SAC

May 21, 2014
I suspect that the actual percentage of people walking away would be nowhere near the 27% who have said they would on here.

SuperFurrySeagull

Sep 25, 2003
Cardiff By The Sea
Despicable country, no better than those surrounding them. Democratic? Don't make me laugh. Democratic for the demographic that they massacre in the name of I guess.
You can be opening gay in Isreal & participate in Gay Pride events. Tells something about some of the differences.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Not thinking about the club would be a very hard habit for me to break, I love going to the games when time and money allow it. It's probably one of my favourite things to do. I guess I'd have to see how I felt if it happened but I have a feeling that my affinity to the club would outweigh any dislike of who was sitting in the directors box.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
To be perfectly honest when we didn't have a pot to piss in I'd have probably been over the moon with a cash injection into the club from anywhere.
I remember that God awful feeling that it was a distinct possibility that my club would simply vanish overnight,and it was very close to doing just that so hand on heart I can't imagine myself ever disconnecting from Brighton and Hove Albion whoever is in charge, obviously I'd wave my sandal at the directors box for a bit but nope I'd never walk away.

Van Cleef

Jun 17, 2023
I suspect that the actual percentage of people walking away would be nowhere near the 27% who have said they would on here.
I suspect you aren't far from the truth. I also suspect that these fans would be easily replaced by incoming plastics once the cash and big signings start to flow.

HeaviestTed

I’m eating
NSC Patron
Mar 23, 2023
I’m f the Saudi league did take off and we ended up being a tinpot league that could be wicked for us!

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
I voted other, as in 'surprised'. TB is wealthy enough so he would not be tempted even with a OTT offer for his shares etc.

I can see by some geordies would carry on supporting given the fact that everything in the physical sense would be no different but celebrating the new owners, that's odd even though they hated MA.

Affy

Silent Assassin
Aug 16, 2019
Sussex by the Sea
Wouldn’t be impressed as it would most likely mean TB stepping aside. The money would be welcome of course but prefer Tony’s expert gambling, morals and fandom over someone who sees it as an investment. But, Brighton til I die….

Last edited:

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Wouldn’t be impressed as it would most likely mean TB stepping aside. The money would be welcome of course but prefer Tony’s illicit gambling, morals and fandom over someone who sees it as an investment. But, Brighton til I die….
I would be careful in how you describe Blooms acquisition of wealth. Looks like slander to me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here