[Albion] How will you be influencing tonight's result?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
C709AF60-F16D-4949-96F6-93953F765C64.jpeg
I am wearing my Dunk shirt to work that he gave my son at Leeds away during our promotion season, I will then be taking a bottle of beer from the Scouse Seagulls trophy cabinet to drink tonight, with a view to putting the empty bottle back into said cabinet as a keepsake around 11pm.

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
Btw, I bought the two bottles of beer in Lewes over the summer, as I had a funny feeling about this season. The Champagne was in the cabinet for about 6 months before our promotion, again because I just thought it was our year. UTA.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
How does that work with your stake? Do you stake £17 and if Brighton don’t win you get stake back + £10?

That's exactly how it works.

Choose a "Lay" bet and select £10 as the "stake", but in reality you need £17 to place that bet (known as "liability")

But taking a double chance option with a bookie might be easier if you don't have an exchange account

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
I saw it more like all their power is undiminished, just waiting to be set loose at a time of need. Hadn't occurred to me it was an unhinged act of experimentation that could have catastrophic consequences. Don't know what to do now.

Just put one sock on ( left or right, it doesn't matter) . A draw wouldn't be a bad result. :thumbsup:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I won’t be watching until the second half as the last time I watched the albion against palace all the way though on TV we lost appallingly in the last minute.

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
"This week I have been mostly eating roasted chickens (and staying away from anything to do with the Palace match)"

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
I'll be getting the dog to help me practice Paul McShane headers in the sitting room using a balloon instead of a football. Was it actually handball though...?

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
I will be negative about our chances and the result up until the final whistle.

Any time I ever get excited about something or look at how far up the table we are mid match we always end up losing.

I have started this by messaging Palace mates a 'congratulations in advance' message.

You lost me at those two words. :eek:

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
I saw it more like all their power is undiminished, just waiting to be set loose at a time of need. Hadn't occurred to me it was an unhinged act of experimentation that could have catastrophic consequences. Don't know what to do now.

I wore mine for the first time, to the Leicester game.
There may be some merit to your thinking.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I’ve gone back to my lucky Punk IPAS tonight. Back to basics…tough it out…. get it in there you beauty… UTA

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports