Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How will McClaren f*** it up?

What will the lardy northern monkey do?

• play 11 men in our penalty area for 89 minutes and concede a 90th minute goal to the Croats

Votes: 13 24.5%
  • Ensure Fat Frank has one wafer too many and explodes taking the entire team with him.

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • Play a pointless friendly, knacker the players and ensure our best striker gets injured

Votes: 15 28.3%
  • Be quiet fool, it's our DESTINY to qualify.

Votes: 18 34.0%

• Total voters

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
He`ll decide to ''shore it up'' to hold on to his hard fought point in the last 10 minutes and Croatia will nick a 87th minute goal.

f***ing negative aint I.

Pretty near. We shit our shorts after our equaliser and showed our limitations. Pure f***ing panic.

I think he was an excellent example, as England manager;
"lads, look at me nice and dry under this huge brolly. I will lead you to the lovely warm dressing room, and your sofas next summer, instead of having to bear more bad football matches. Just get this out of the way, and you can be dry and warm, like me"

He led by example, and the England followed that example.

I hope to see his leering grin tonight in the aftermatch interview

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I think he was an excellent example, as England manager;
"lads, look at me nice and dry under this huge brolly. I will lead you to the lovely warm dressing room, and your sofas next summer, instead of having to bear more bad football matches. Just get this out of the way, and you can be dry and warm, like me"

He led by example, and the England followed that example.

I hope to see his leering grin tonight in the aftermatch interview

I thought exactly the same thing. If it was me I would be stood on the sideline painted in wode IN MY PANTS!, not wandering out five minutes after the players with a bloody brolly up!

Cockjockey.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here