Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] How will be you spending your Saturday? Shopping gardening watching the play offs then the

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
So far only bed and toilet.

GREASED WEASEL

Dec 10, 2017
30c down here today,so hopefully the most physical thing I'll be doing is walking to the fridge and back

French times

1600 Leinster v Toulouse
1745 Cup Final
1900 AC Ajaccio v Toulouse (2nd Half)
2045 Mansfield v Northampton

that's the plan anyway,probably end up just watching the first 2

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Got a mate from Dorset coming over for the weekend. Table in the pub is booked for 1pm to watch the Playoffs and have some scoff. Then its back to mine for the Cup Final in the back garden (far too nice to stay indoors). Get drunk. Order a takeout. Wile away the night on my patio talking shit.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Day in front of the box.

Breakfast in the team hotels.
Watch Des interview a few random players and fans.
On the coaches.
Down Wembley way.
More fans, face paint and tin foil trophies.
See the players in their club suits taking in the stadium.
More fans.
Abide With Me.
Settle down for kick off at 3pm.
Watch the trophy lift.
Celebrating in dressing room.
Have tea - Findus Crispy Pancakes and as it's a special day Viennetta for pudding.

#TheMagicOfTheCup.

Or gardening.
Don't forget cup final mastermind. Only time I ever got a question right as a youngster.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Spending a few days in Woodstock, heading to Oxford today.

Sent from my SM-A326B using Tapatalk

Brighthelmstone

Nov 9, 2011
Burgess Hill
List of DIY jobs to do whilst the better half has a day out in London with the kids and her friend then seeing Little Mix at 02.

Can't believe I have a whole day to myself.

The stuff of dreams! :( last time i had a day alone was when my daughter was born and her and the wife spent the day in hospital and i couldn't visit due to an infection... shes 6 now!!!

I'm not at all jealous.. :rant: :lolol:

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Just got back from my driving lesson, going to chill for a couple of hours, then off to watch Dr Strange and then out for a bite to eat before coming home and watching either The Northman or Dumbledore whilst having a few sherbets.
Need to replace the wing mirror/indicator on my car at some point too if I can be arsed.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Resting a knee I’ve had a procedure on. I haven’t rested it enough. So it’s a quick stroll on the beach and then rest up in front of the telly for the day with good food and no interruptions.
I might get some nice pork scratchings in.

Get well soon TC! It’s a little known fact the Pork Scratchings cure(d) ALL!

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Just got back from my driving lesson, going to chill for a couple of hours, then off to watch Dr Strange and then out for a bite to eat before coming home and watching either The Northman or Dumbledore whilst having a few sherbets.
Need to replace the wing mirror/indicator on my car at some point too if I can be arsed.

Let me save you some about two hours not including travel out of that lot....

Dr Strange is utter shite, that is coming from someone who has had to endure watching some awful films as our daughter has been growing up, we went last week as a family, it is up there with "wrinkle in time" as an all time, makes no sense bullshite.

You do get to see the future Captain America though, and a guest appearance where all the geeky audience in the cinema go "Hurray"
But I don't like Dog the Bounty Hunter anyway, so perhaps did not get that bit, also the talking Ants, come on.....

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Day in front of the box.

On the coaches.
Down Wembley way.
More fans.
Abide With Me.
Watch the trophy lift.
Have tea - Findus Crispy Pancakes and as it's a special day Viennetta for pudding.

#TheMagicOfTheCup.

Or gardening.

Now there is a blast from the past..

Grizz

Jul 5, 2003
Bought a shed load of plants yesterday to fill gaps and make a alpine rockery out of some old Belfast sinks I found. Mowed the lawn, now to do the prep for the rockery. It's a lovely day, glad to spend it in the garden. Oh and then of course Eurovision tonight, but I expect that's a given for everyone no?

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Day in front of the box.

On the coaches.
Down Wembley way.
More fans.
Abide With Me.
Watch the trophy lift.

#TheMagicOfTheCup.

Or gardening.

You omitted Freddie Star dressed as Hitler in his wellies being interviewed by Dickie Davies :)

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
The stuff of dreams! :( last time i had a day alone was when my daughter was born and her and the wife spent the day in hospital and i couldn't visit due to an infection... shes 6 now!!!

I'm not at all jealous.. :rant: [emoji38]ol:
So far I have managed to get the washing on. The washing up is a 1pm job, then 2pm is the hoovering, 3pm put the washing away, 4pm football.

Not sure I'm gonna have time to clear out under the stairs as that would get in the way of sofa and TV time.

I might actually watch the Manu game again.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here