Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] How warm are you today?

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Seems that we’re paying the price (here in the UK) for a glorious flaming June.

Much of July so far, and the forecast for the next couple of weeks, has been/is disappointingly autumnal: unsettled and often windy. No more heatwaves on the horizon.
Autumnal? Some unsettled days but mostly nice and sunny 20 and a bit degrees most of july... will take that all day long over the heat in other parts of the world right now

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Seems that we’re paying the price (here in the UK) for a glorious flaming June.

Much of July so far, and the forecast for the next couple of weeks, has been/is disappointingly autumnal: unsettled and often windy. No more heatwaves on the horizon.
Good. In this era of global warming the UK maybe a bit more bearable than a lot of countries around the world.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Good to finally have a UK summer without ridiculous heat waves so far. Last summer was f***ing terrible.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Its pleasant enough in Costa-del-Portslado, except for this CUFFING WIND.

I'm WFH, so should be spending my afternoons in the garden with a pint and a newspaper / book, but what chance have you got with 20mph gusts chucking everything around ? I can't even put my parasol up.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
I'm thinking of putting a jumper on.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Sunny Almeria is in the 40s today, hitting 46 in some areas.

Fortunately, I'm in often-cloudy, intermittently-sunny, frequently-rainy Worcestershire for the month.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
For all those people in 40ish° heat, is it humid as well?
Not too bad but the monsoon season is delayed this summer. I noticed yesterday morning when I went out running that the humidity was on the increase (and having done my upper body workout at the gym this morning, even after showering, by the time I completed my 5-minute drive to work the back of my shirt was soaked).

South Stand Bonfire

Who lit that match then?
NSC Patron
Jan 24, 2009
Shoreham-a-la-mer
I’m in Castro in Puglia and it hit 38 today. Price of petrol is even more expensive here than in the UK, but on the upside an ice cream and 4 liquors cost me 12 Euros tonight 😎🍷

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
It’s 2:32am in Hove and at 14 degrees it shouldn’t be troubling but it’s still and close.
Muggy.

Feeling restless on a night shift and looking forward to sleep and a cool room.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here