Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

how unprofessional

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Looking forward to mourinho's post match.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Yes of course, it was violent conduct?
When Cahill kicked Kane in the back?

sorry I thought it related to one of goals. When he was very late.
Oh and the kick in the back, sort of thing you expect from that team led by an animal.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
There's a couple of seconds left, and Spurs lead by two. I'm going to be brave, and predict a Spurs win.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Chelsea docked 50 points and instant relegation to the isle of Wright Sunday div 3

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Spurs deserve their lead but then I would say that, the next goal will sort it.

Why would you? Are you saying you're not an honest football fan? We did deserve to win, but that's how that came across.

I struggled to the pub for the first half, then didn't have the bottle to watch the 2nd half, so went home. On the back of that performance 4th is a possibility.

Sky Sports saying Chelsea top on alphabetical - surely that can't be the case?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Why would you? Are you saying you're not an honest football fan? We did deserve to win, but that's how that came across.

I struggled to the pub for the first half, then didn't have the bottle to watch the 2nd half, so went home. On the back of that performance 4th is a possibility.

No if season finished now a game on neutral ground would determine the winner

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
They are when you look at the table, but that doesn't mean they'd be given the trophy if it ended like this.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Chelsea 2nd on goal difference. To answer Hants Seagull and others I support Brighton but since 1950 have followed Spurs results. I like them but they dont get 1 shekel off of me, so I am not a supporter in the true sense.

Last edited:

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Chelsea 2nd on goal difference. To answer Hants Seagull and others I support Brighton but since 1950 have followed Spurs results. I like them but they dont get 1 shekel off of me.

If you followed the score against Southampton all those years ago you continue to follow the cheats

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
If you followed the score against Southampton all those years ago you continue to follow the cheats

I didnt and still dont but put in the same position I would have expected us to do the same. If Hereford had been safe from relegation and we needed a point to stay up do you think it would have been much different? It wasnt as it was us or them.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here