How to ruin a perfectly sunny Sunday

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Set up a didgeridoo player outside the coffee bar

Do you "play" a didgeridoo? I thought it was just blowing rasberries down a log.

I bet he's got the nice pool of dribble collecting on the pavement at the end of it hasn't he?.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Do you "play" a didgeridoo? I thought it was just blowing rasberries down a log.

I bet he's got the nice pool of dribble collecting on the pavement at the end of it hasn't he?.

Now you mention it, there is quite a torrent of mucusoid discharge running dow the street. To cap it all, he has a cap on the ground like he's expecting to be PAID.

I'm having to play The Who and The Beach Boys to try and drown him out (not in dribble obviously).

I have heard him, he's been slothing around Sydney Street blowing raspberries into it.

I have heard didge players - he is not one. He's just some wanker who has got hold of a piece of hollow wood, and makes any sounds he can muster down the thing.

Tell him, please, to practise, listen to real didge players, and give up now or you will mount him upon his very instrument as a warning to other non-players of instruments (even musical ones, which a didge isn't)

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
the best way to get rid of any wind instrument players is to foul the air with rotten egg gas! :lol:

Failing that - stick a giant cork up the other end of it...I love digeridoo's but there aren't that many buskers I've heard who do it justice!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Could pour some soapy water in the thing. The ensuing bubbles would see him laughed out of the North Laine. Or become a regular fixture :lol:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Play some Rolf Harris ..LOUD

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
And Hove has been a better place since the Planet Janet bongo workshop has ceased.

Set up a didgeridoo player outside the coffee bar opposite and get him to play it incessantly for hours. :angry:

I am so tempted to go over an make a few unpleasant suggestions as to what he can do with it, or where he can stick it.

Think a lot of people would rather put up with the didgeridoo player than listen to you moaning. No one's perfect in your eyes. twat.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Think a lot of people would rather put up with the didgeridoo player than listen to you moaning. No one's perfect in your eyes. twat.
Strange that. One, everyone else on this thread seems to agree what a annoying noise a didgeridoo can make. So, no - a lot of people would not rather hear that. Two, there was a inevitable sense of tedious predicatability that someone like you would come on here and moan about moaning. At least you didn't disappoint in that way.

Incidentally, no-one's perfect in anyone's eyes. Least of all you.

*Expects Algae to read this thread and agree with Oceanic, which says quite a lot, really.*

Strange that. One, everyone else on this thread seems to agree what a annoying noise a didgeridoo can make. So, no - a lot of people would not rather hear that. Two, there was a inevitable sense of tedious predicatability that someone like you would come on here and moan about moaning. At least you didn't disappoint in that way.

Incidentally, no-one's perfect in anyone's eyes. Least of all you.

The only reason why most agree with you is that you're all in that clique gang where you all agree each other. I've never said I was perfect in the slightest. I take people for what they are and face value but you seem to think that society should behave and act like you.

Anyway, got what I had to say of my chest :tosser:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
The only reason why most agree with you is that you're all in that clique gang where you all agree each other. I've never said I was perfect in the slightest. I take people for what they are and face value but you seem to think that society should behave and act like you.

Excellent! A flounce from a neo-Nazi... :lolol:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Not worse than a neighbour revving up a exhaustless motor bike all afternoon.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer

Oh for gods sake - someone sitting over the road from me burping into a tube all afternoon would send most of us potty I'd think..... unless you're deaf as well as dumb?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
huh? sunny? WHEN?

been grey and dull in BN1 all day :(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports