Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How to get Brighton to the Premiership.

David.

Banned
Nov 28, 2012
First, promote Poyet to director and bring in a prestigious manager like Roberto Di matteo, champions league winner, and then entice a guy with a lot of money to buy the club, like the glazers or someone and start by buying kasper schemical, phil neville, matt upson, phil jagielka, ryan bertrand, keep vicente, buy scholes, bit of a long shot, but, he might come, buy kevin nolan and josh mchecheran, then bring in jordan rhodes and perhaps hernan crespo as he is no longer the player he was, do all this and we will be in the premiership and then buy players like matt jarvis, carlton cole, wilfred zaha, then as we start to win and earn a champions league spot we will buy eto, falcao, zanetti, lloris, RONALDINHO! PATO! KAKA! ADRIANO! maybe rooney, lampard and gerrard, we can become like england were and even buy BECKAHM! AND WE CAN HIRE MARCEL DESAILLY AS A ASSISTANT MANAGER AND GET IN ALEX FERGUSON WHEN HE LOOKS FOR A JOB IN A PEACEFUL LOCATION! OH THIS CAN BE SO GREAT, IN A FEW YEARS TIME WE CAN THE KINGS OF EUROPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Oh look, the nice men in white coats have come to take you away.

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
How to get Brighton to the Premiership?
Get promoted from the championship.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
U wasted X mins of ur time to do that - oh dear... And ive just wasted my own time reading it and replying :ffsparr:

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
If you did all that, I'm sure it will happen for your club.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Are you one of those people who believes politics?

David.

Banned
Nov 28, 2012
I was thinking of all the players we could have and got a bit excited, that's all.

Philzo-93

Jan 17, 2009
North Stand
Is your surname Ike?

No it's Brovlofski

ike-broflovski.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here