Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How to check loyalty points?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Really hoping to get a Charlton ticket. I'm running London Marathon the following day so train already booked for the Saturday, accomodation Saturday night and return train Sunday.

The only thing is, I've got 1067 loyalty points but my son who also wants to go falls 3 short on 1047 for the 1050 priority period!

Get online as soon as the tickets are available when they drop and you should be ok.

It would be really useful if the club could let us know how many supporters are in relevant band.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
What is the basic allocation of points for ST? How do you know which group Gold Silver or Bronze you are in.?

1,000 for a normal ST, think 1901's are higher, I think all STH are Gold. It says on your log in.

Then 20 points for a home cup tie and 10 for an away match, of which 50% is lost at the end of each season.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
By the time the Boro tickets go on general sale there will only be 2 more games played and still a lot up in the air so can't see a massive take up for such a long trip. So likely anyone who wants a ticket can get one. £32, who do they think they are, Leeds?

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Both Charltton and Middlesbrough tickets first go on sale Thursday 31 March. What is the point of selling them on the same day? It'll be impossible to get through.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
That is not what the official site says for Borop tickets.. Under tickets sale dates it shows the first day as Wed 6th April.

That's when they both go on sale to STH's after the loyalty windows. They initially both go on sale March 31:

Tickets for Albion’s potential pivotal last game of the season against Middlesbrough at the Riverside also go on sale on Thursday 31st March.

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
Go to seagulls.co.uk, press 'Buy Tickets' in the tickets section and log-in. Click on your name (for your account) and it should show your points total
Thanks billyboy im trying to do that on my phone
I can get to the page wherey name comes up with my fan No and next to it it just says 'loyallty' i try to click on my name etc still nothing ? Maybe it'll be better on a lap top when i get home from work ? Technollogy is great if you know what your doing but really i dont have a scoooby!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here