Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How time flies....and what a change

Digweeds Trousers

May 17, 2004
Tunbridge Wells
Every morning (well most) for last 9 years I have travelled into Waterloo East from Tunbridge Wells.

Every morning I used to stare out of the window at Millwall's ground and think 'I wish we had something like that'.

This morning I went past it and I can comfortably say it feels as if it was almost worth the wait. For the first time I have a direct debit that went out early that made me smile - seeing on my statement the season ticket money go out.

We finally have a new footballing cathedral to come and worship at every other saturday.

For the first time in probably 20 years I can say to people with pride - I ama Brighton and Hove Albion fan.

Long may it continue - and roll on the new chapter in this most beloved club of ours.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Coincidentally, I went past that by train the other day and thought how shit it looked compared to Falmer and how lucky we are these days.

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Every morning (well most) for last 9 years I have travelled into Waterloo East from Tunbridge Wells.

Every morning I used to stare out of the window at Millwall's ground and think 'I wish we had something like that'.

This morning I went past it and I can comfortably say it feels as if it was almost worth the wait. For the first time I have a direct debit that went out early that made me smile - seeing on my statement the season ticket money go out.

We finally have a new footballing cathedral to come and worship at every other saturday.

For the first time in probably 20 years I can say to people with pride - I ama Brighton and Hove Albion fan.

Long may it continue - and roll on the new chapter in this most beloved club of ours.

I must slightly disagree.

Every day I say to people with pride - I am a Brighton and Hove Albion fan. Irrespective of whether we have a ground or not.

I can now say for the first time in many many years that I am proud of the Stadium.

TNBA

TTF

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
I understand your feelings, except I am pleased that The Amex is miles better than the New Den.

I have always been proud to say I am a B&HA fan - but it will be good not to get the standard derogatory reply about Withdean.

Nice to hear the numbers of fans from other clubs admiring our survival since '97 and how we deserve the new stadium, promotion, our style of footie and wishing us all the best. Notts Co, Posh and QPR fans on the train home Sat evening all said very nice stuff about us.

glentana

glentana
Oct 6, 2010
hastings
I must slightly disagree.

Every day I say to people with pride - I am a Brighton and Hove Albion fan. Irrespective of whether we have a ground or not.

I can now say for the first time in many many years that I am proud of the Stadium.

TNBA

TTF
Hope it still looks good after spurs have finished with it!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here