Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How the hell am I meant to get any work done today?

northernseagull

Mar 12, 2013
Had a board meeting this morning and in the grand scheme of things it was important - but could I focus - NO! The game tonight is massive!

The Bear

Dec 21, 2010
Been cruising a few of the local pubs in northampton looking for somewhere showing it. After a pint in each the fifth has come good. I'm calm.

Rambo

Don't Push me
Jul 8, 2003
Worthing/Vietnam
Cant concentrate either today, got a big report to do but its gonna have to wait now!

Trouble is that only leaves me Sunday to do it and guess what i will be thinking about then, yes Mondays game grrrrrrr

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Went for a massive walk with Buckley the dog this morning all the way from Shoreham to Beeding & back up the river Adur, had The Prodigy album Fat of the Land on iPod I got so pumped up for the game listening to that I think I peaked to soon have now recovered and have since downed a few Beers just in time before boarding the coach to palace
IM NOW ****ING BUZZING!!!!!!!!

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
DAY?? I have had a stupidly unproductive week.

I had to chose meetings wisely today so left the biggest football fans and made them each an hour longer than they needed to be. Good work as a lot of the discussion revolved around tonight.

I am going to have to work over the weekend when I at least will know the half time score and how likely we are to progress. Although should it be a 0-0 I will be no further to producing high quality work

Surprisingly, I have just got back from a meeting in which I couldn't concentrate and felt like I was stumbling over all my words to find an e-mail saying we have won the contract.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here