How the Albion changed my life this season. Thank you!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

cunningplan

Apr 1, 2011
Sussex Coast
I have supported Albion since 1966 and the days of Kit Napier, Norman Gall, Brian Powney etc...

Even in those distant days I dreamed that I would enjoy marital and family harmony while still maintaining my passion for our great club. Sadly for a whole range of complicated (and boring) reasons it never happened. Until now.

I bought 2 season tickets, took my son to the Doncaster match, wife to the Blackpool match and daughter to the Peterborough (oh, and I took a Spurs supporting friend to the Sunderland match)

Now all are as passionate as me - and understand my emotional attachment to ALBION! Thanks guys. I am finally a person at peace with my fantastic family!:wink:

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
In the ground yesterday was myself
My son
Both brothers
My sister
My brother in law
My Nephew
3 Uncles
3 cousins
1 2nd cousin
lots of good mates, and mates I haven't seen in years.

It's wonderful.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

The screamer

NSC's biggest geek
Apr 2, 2010
Portsmouth
I took my girlfriend to the blackpool game, we both thought she would hate it, she in fact loved it "especially the singing" and now she wants to go again.... this could become expensive for me! she is truly becoming a true fan now though, reading up on our history and being over whelmed when Lewis Dunk gave her a kiss on the cheek while out last night!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports