Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How Stupid Can you get?

For those of us who weren't there; what happened?

Sorry I won't be going into full details of what I saw although I will happily tell my side to the OB.

This is a tweet from Worthing United that has been retweeted 160 times: (copied word for word inc poor grammar)

"Match abandoned here at Lyons Way after a member of Peacehaven jumped come onto the pitch and assalted a Worthing United player"

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
Sorry I won't be going into full details of what I saw although I will happily tell my side to the OB.

This is a tweet from Worthing United that has been retweeted 160 times: (copied word for word inc poor grammar)

"Match abandoned here at Lyons Way after a member of Peacehaven jumped come onto the pitch and assalted a Worthing United player"
:drama:

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

image.jpg

This is like a game of Cluedo :) :moo:

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
I never trusted Reverend Green.

Have the courage to speak out and denounce him then, if you report him it may encourage others to come forward.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
It was the second time the ball went into the fans when the idiot at the front, who comes with his mum, caught the ball and thought it was funny to throw the ball backwards into the fans rather than back onto the pitch.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Before this becomes an exaggerated labelling binfest, might I say it was 2 persons out of the 3500 in the North...and we were all
Thinking the same ie give the ball back dickheads!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Ch for buying Duffy and starting Norwood ahead of Stephens. He was the biggest idiot today.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

I hope the FA come down hard on Peacehaven and deduct them the word 'Peace' :moo:

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!

It was probably "Jumped come on to the pitch", which caused the biggest concern?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here