Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] How Strange

el punal

It’s our wedding anniversary today so I’m cooking a meal for Mrs.Punal and moi tonight. I decided to go on the M&S food site for menu ideas etc. I typed in ‘meal starters’ on their search function and got . . . . brassieres!

Either they reckon I’m a raging pervert or they’ve got a line in edible underwear. I most perplexed so I have decided to visit my local M&S to get to the bottom of this weirdness. :shrug:

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
It’s our wedding anniversary today so I’m cooking a meal for Mrs.Punal and moi tonight. I decided to go on the M&S food site for menu ideas etc. I typed in ‘meal starters’ on their search function and got . . . . brassieres!

Either they reckon I’m a raging pervert or they’ve got a line in edible underwear. I most perplexed so I have decided to visit my local M&S to get to the bottom of this weirdness. :shrug:

Perhaps it was recommending a casual french dining experience instead, and you just misread?

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming

Personally, I'd go with their suggestion. You never know where it might end up.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex

Probably better as pudding than a starter, but...

candy-bra.jpg

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

As it's your wedding anniversary, the M&S search engine considered that you are close to her heart and provide excellent support.

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Why not just buy the lamb shanks from m and s from their gastro range . They are gorgeous and much nicer than the Waitrose ones .

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
It's probably all to do with previously visited sites.
I wanted to buy an RSJ steel girder for my soon to be knocked down kitchen wall but I got the big girdle section of Freeman's catalogue.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here