spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Very good. Enjoyed that.

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Just came across this in my YouTube recommendations.

It’s a good vid - last season but still valid in an amended sort of way - we have a whole new complex game plan now that defies comprehension 😂

SeagullsoverLondon

NSC Patron
Jun 20, 2021
Not sure where to post this, but interesting stats from Opta from first part of the season

We are 5th best team for most time being in a winning position, but 4th worst for being in a losing position.
We are definitely an outlier, which I suspect reflects our style of play under Roberto.

Dec 29, 2011
Not sure where to post this, but interesting stats from Opta from first part of the season

We are 5th best team for most time being in a winning position, but 4th worst for being in a losing position.
We are definitely an outlier, which I suspect reflects our style of play under Roberto.

Basically games change very quickly which I suspect is s result of us keeping our better players benched and bringing them on at half time. Shows how much better our results would be if we weren't in Europe and didn't need to rotate players so often.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria

Would help if we could start scoring first!

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
That's great. I think Potter was a great coach because he made the team better than the sum of its parts through good coaching - and i think that's true of all the good coaches - but if what he says of RDZ Is true, he doesn't just make the team better, but he makes all the individuals better within it, which is doubly great.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
That's great. I think Potter was a great coach because he made the team better than the sum of its parts through good coaching - and i think that's true of all the good coaches - but if what he says of RDZ Is true, he doesn't just make the team better, but he makes all the individuals better within it, which is doubly great.
Yada yada. A bunch of world-class players landed in his lap. They succeeded - finally! - as a team despite Potter, not because of him. He was slow on the uptake at the Albion, he was found out at Chelsea, and he'll flop at his next job - which will hopefully be the England job :lol:

RDZ, on the other hand, is the real deal :bowdown:

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
our patterns and style of play are being used by a lot of teams now. Given the quality of players other teams have some are doing it better than us now.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Yada yada. A bunch of world-class players landed in his lap. They succeeded - finally! - as a team despite Potter, not because of him. He was slow on the uptake at the Albion, he was found out at Chelsea, and he'll flop at his next job - which will hopefully be the England job :lol:

RDZ, on the other hand, is the real deal :bowdown:
Pathetic failure to recognise a good coach just because of personal animosity

The Pilsbury Echo

Dec 30, 2015
Will be interesting period the next two months regarding less games, players coming back bar March and Fati and of course transfers if any. The Romanian lad coming into the fray but surely he will be loaned out to a EFL team. Does anyone know if Moran is eligible for call back as he could play a part and fit into squad just like Hinchlewood. If RDZ has a reasonable fit squad after Xmas with maybe 1 or 2 signings there is every reason to believe we will kick on and have another good season!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here