Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How pony are Arsenal?

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Not that I care but I cant believe how poor they are.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Looks like Blackburn are going to win this particular relegation 6 pointer. Sad to see this, I may have to change my 2nd team affiliation

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
it's a shame because i think wenger is one of the more likeable premiership managers but they're just not the team of old. some of these blackburn goals are nothing but a result of very shoddy defending.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Dont get me wrong, they look like like scoring every time they go forward but conceding 4 goals at Blackburn! Couldn't see Chelski or Man U conceding 4 up there.

C gull

Aug 15, 2011
Woodingdean
Laugh u prat at least they try to play football the right way easy to jump on the let's nock arsenal bandwagon I'm glad Gus tries to play a similar game

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
So glad I left them out of my accumulator today, completely unbackable at the moment, you just don't know which Arsenal will turn up. 4-2 at Blackburn is poor.

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
Laugh u prat at least they try to play football the right way easy to jump on the let's nock arsenal bandwagon I'm glad Gus tries to play a similar game

Shut up you GOON! They've won nothing in years and Wenger has failed to sign players year after year despite HAVING money.
All this nonsense about playing good football. So do Spurs, and Wigan, and Blackpool last year, it means nothing- and it's a tiresome excuse for their continual underachievement over the last few years.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011

Why make it f***ing personal, closet Gooner? Just my opinion:shrug:

Curly5194

Jun 20, 2011
Horsham

No need to call someone a prat. There is nothing wrong with trying to play nice football - it's just not been working for Wenger for the past couple of years and this is now seriously looking embarrassing for him. I would be surprised if Arsenal finish in top 6 this year.

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
wonder if the Blackburn fans put the Kean out photos back in there pockets at FT

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
About this much....
Ponies_on_Fell_2.jpg

D

Deleted member 18477

Who gives a shit about arsenal and their deluded manager! Wenger only has himself to blame for not signing ANY fighters and leaders. Parker, Barton, Samba, Cahill. He could have had all of those if he really wanted them. And IMO should have got them all to compliment the more skilful players. But he didn't so they will be a mid to lower table team this year. Wenger to be gone by the start of next season and then everyone can move on!

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
If they sorted their defence then i think they've got a strong enough squad to compete. In Arteta they have a leader in midfield & in Mertesacker a big voice at the back. Its just up to Wenger to get someone in to drill that defence.

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
i dont see how people can like Wenger i think his so arrogant its unreal, he really gets up my nose.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
i dont see how people can like Wenger i think his so arrogant its unreal, he really gets up my nose.

I await your review of Ferguson with interest.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here