Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How on earth are you NSC'ers with proper jobs coping

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I'm just very happy for the flying public that I am a gardener and not an air traffic controller. I cannot even concentrate on mowing a lawn. How on earth are you Brighton fans with proper jobs coping?:mad:

Thankfully I've have been on holiday for the entire mess, fly back in Sat morning

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
I've had a bucket load of chumps at my desk queueing up to give their tuppence on the tackle.

I'm semi sick so am WFH today and tomorrow just to escape having to actually look busy and not pissed off in the office. It's been a mare.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
My boss in India, only realised last month that I was WFH since November. Im coping.
Can shout, moan, swear as much as I like.
GF has no understanding of football, and thinks ive lost my mind, Other than that, all ok really.

D

Deleted User X18H

I have two jobs - one proper one not so.
One is much more Albion related than the other!

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
A relatively new bloke at work keeps walking past me at work and sarcastically says "smile matey".

I'm not a miserable person in general, but for some reason he thinks everything he looks at me I should be smiling. I don't know anyone who smiles continuously, at work or not.

I've tried telling him to stop nicely but it hasn't worked. If he doesn't pack it in very soon he's gonna cop a proper mouthful.

Or I've been looking rather forlorn and distant at work lately.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I spend far too much time on here which seems to make me depressed. So, to cheer myself up, I go on NSC, which seems to make me depressed, so to cheer...

Sent from my iPhone using blancmange

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Work/life goes on, you man up, take it on the chin and roll with the punch. Yes i was p*ssed off but looking forward to the Play offs now and even if we don't go up its been a fantastic season and we will hopefully have the same excitement next year and take it a step further. We will have our time in the promise land and all this disappointment will be forgotten.

I have definitely got out the right side of the bed this morning,

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here