Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

how old is too old to ask a player for an autograph

olliwarne

Aug 12, 2010
Germany
i think you can't be too old to ask for an autograph.
i collect cricket (england&sussex) autographs myself and I keep asking for autographs whenever i get the chance.
so do alot of other men at hove cricket ground.
if you look up to someone and you support him or the team he plays for I see no reason why you shouldn't get his autograph.
what i don't like though is when people get their lovely shirts signed or other clothing items.
get autographs on photos or autographcards .

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Oh dear more memories... Tony Grieg, Imran Khan, Geoff Arnold, Kepler Wessels, that fiery little Pakistani batsman ... name, name... forgotten! Are we the sport equivalent of train spotters?

I had to stop one signing my shirt I sponsored. Didn't want it ruined with pen and all...
Years ago, the young Miss Bracknell had some bald-headed, moustachioed bloke, who she didn't recognise, come up to her in the Club Shop, wielding a black felt tip pen, that he used to scribble (all down the sleeve of her nice new Albion shirt) the words ... Peter Ward.

Almost as bad ... the time my 4 year old nephew accidentally kicked his football over the hedge of a garden up Manchester way - and another bald-headed bloke emerged from his gate, offering to write the words Bobby Charlton all over the ball.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here