Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How old are your reactions?

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Interesting. I am on my laptop and using the mouse on it, when I do this I am 43-46

When I then use the space bar I am 18-19. However, I am sure there is no difference in my speed just the laptop registering it.

Not to self - always use the space bar whilst driving

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
We're not sure if you're an actual human being,
268 milliseconds

See, my hours spent on Battlefield have kept me young :)

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Shitcramps. 77. My quickest was 55. I'm 40. I suppose really i've learned that if i ever have a driving licence that i will intelligently and maturely plough through some idiot who jumps in front of my car instead of causing a multi-death pile-up behind me or steer madly onto the side of the road to fatally wound a set of picnic-goers or doggers.
Maybe you have got a driving license and you have ploughed through someone, you just don't realise it's happened yet.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Maybe you have got a driving license and you have ploughed through someone, you just don't realise it's happened yet.

I think I would recall the sticky bloody splatter on my windscreen of those in mid-coitus walloped to death by my Ford McWeezer FG1.41, you comatose teaser you.

Gladly, I retried this game this morning on my work mouse. I am down to 27! Heavy kissing!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here