Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How Often Do You Think About The Albion?

I Think About The Albion..

• Every 14 minutes or less

Votes: 10 14.7%
  • Hourly

Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Every few hours

Votes: 28 41.2%
  • Once or twice a day

Votes: 10 14.7%
  • A couple of times a week

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Never. I love Palace.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Just as I lay my head upon my pillow I decide whether to think about the next match or sexually frustrated youngs nuns with nothing on under their habits.
At the moment I don't know whether its my age or the success we are having or not but the Albion thoughts are more prevalent

Yep, in the moments before sleep it's either the obligatory young nuns sans their undergarments, the glorious blue and white stripes or the ongoing demise of CPFC for me.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I'm not sure i silently think that much, so the majority of thoughts i have through a day are uttered - other than the endless look at that arse or what is it about a dog's danglers that hypnotise me so - and in that being the case, i talk about the Albion to someone i can find who will put up with me talking of it within every hour or two. This is often done by asking a workmate about their team, pretending to listen for about 15 seconds before singing an Ulloa song or two and mentioning how lovely the pies generally are.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I'm not sure i silently think that much, so the majority of thoughts i have through a day are uttered - other than the endless look at that arse or what is it about a dog's danglers that hypnotise me so - and in that being the case, i talk about the Albion to someone i can find who will put up with me talking of it within every hour or two. This is often done by asking a workmate about their team, pretending to listen for about 15 seconds before singing an Ulloa song or two and mentioning how lovely the pies generally are.

Same here.

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
At the moment it's probably every hour of every day. I'm either worrying about or celebrating our previous fixture. Worrying about or looking forward to our next fixture. Checking and re checking the league table or reading and posting on what you bozo's are talking about on here :-D

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
I still find it difficult to think about this

892613_508524279214130_389048524_o.jpg

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
My all consuming thoughts are sex and women, work and business issues and the Albion. All intermingled, all overlapping and just about the only things I think about.
When BHA are doing well, as of now, they occupy a lot of thought. Work/Business never goes away and as long as there is lead in the pencil...well, you know the rest.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here