Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] How often do you buy her/him indoors flowers?

Worthing exile

May 12, 2009
What I don't agree with though, is simply doing the expected thing and buying them just on her birthday, it should be a spontaneous act really and done when she least expects it.[/QUOTE]

Agree, and I will never buy them on Valentines Day because they are a rip off.

Surprise is the key, like arranging with a hotel for a bouquet to be in your room on arrival just to see the look on her face.

It is strange however that women never buy them for men???

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Whenever I feel like it. Spontaneity is the spice of life and all that...

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Co op roses 10 for a fiver normally. Every now and then but not too often as then they expect it.

Carlos BC

May 10, 2019
My other half's birthday is 15th Feb so plenty of left over Valentines bargains to be had. Other than that, once every couple of months I reckon

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
My husband does not buy me flowers, but that's because he knows I am not fussed about them and if I do want some for the house I will buy them myself. I don't buy him things regularly to show affection either, without seeming like a soppy sausage I prefer a hug for that.

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
3/4 times a year.

Not married so our anniversary is based on our first date which was August Bank holiday... I thought I was playing blinder and couldn't forget the date by suggest the bank holiday is the anniversary rather than the actual date.

We have been away for this bank holiday for almost every year together and it's a f**king nightmare getting flowers delivered to a holiday home, caravan, hotel or in one case a sodding narrow boat "somewhere in Norfolk" but have always managed it.
This earns me massive brownie points and spares me the need to buy more on a regular basis... pretty much get away with maybe 3/4 times a year.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
The last time I bought my beloved flowers was from a 24 hr service station at 3.30 a.m.
She didn’t appreciate then then so sod her now.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Mrs OW properly hates the idea of me buying an overpriced bouquet so a simple bunch of daffs or a supermarket £10 bunch does her a treat .... but only about 6-10 times a year

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Well thanks for your input everyone, very helpful.

I'll wait until the Daffs come out I think.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here