How offside was that 2nd goal of ours.

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here

Technohead

Aug 10, 2013
Burgess Hill
I was WSU near enough right inline, and willing to bet my limited edition Billy Boy Summertime cocktail flavoured condoms that it was definately onside :clap:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Think the no 16 (Wiggins ?) was too slow going out and played him onside, but happy to be proved wrong when I see a replay. Their keeper's immediate reaction was to scream at the defence, not appeal to the lino.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Didn't look offside to me. I even said out loud "he's onside" before he tucked it away. Close call though.

U did exactly this too! Several times actually - their defending was very very flat footed!

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Run was timed well, it was onside. Although it was close, I fully expected a centre backs arm to go up and the the lino's flag but they didnt and the lino didnt and the replay in the ground showed it was onside.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Who cares?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Closer than it looked. Everyone near me was sure it was off. But hey, we've had enough decisions go against us this season. A difference of a few hundredths of a second yet nearly every body on here that went, (and some that didn't) were sure it was onside. I wonder how many would have had a different opinion if it had been Charlton. Also a real shame that some people can't give an opinion without insults, but I suppose that the education system is partly to blame for that.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
One of the Charlton commentators was moaning at half time that it was YARDS offside to anyone that would listen and stood there shaking his head for the first 5 mins of halftime.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here