Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How nervous are you ?

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
About a 4... was a 3 earlier though, so it's on the rise.

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
A cool 3. These types of games are why we love football. I am going to enjoy myself today & tonight no matter what ( unless I have to get on that bus to beachy head after the game)

Me too.

Couldn't believe how calm and confident I was when I woke up this morning. I was off the scale on Friday and was expecting more of the same today, but all cool, calm and collected at the moment.

Just hope it's not me subconsciously preparing for the worst and that bus ride over Beachy Head.

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
Very nervous, done **** all work today and will toss and turn all night. I won't watch the game live at 2.45am but will record it and watch it at around 6am tomorrow. Had a strange stomach ache all day.....

Watched the Watford Leicester game last night live with a Leicester fan who was visibly shaken, he virtually said nothing after the Watford winner until he went home - I think the poor bloke was in shock, seriously.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Me too.

Couldn't believe how calm and confident I was when I woke up this morning. I was off the scale on Friday and was expecting more of the same today, but all cool, calm and collected at the moment.

Just hope it's not me subconsciously preparing for the worst and that bus ride over Beachy Head.

I am now down to 2 as I am hopeful that if we lose, I can travel through a vortex to a parrallel universe where we win the game instead. So it's just a bus ride to Hanover for me now. :albion2:

Vortex to another dimension reported in Brighton From The Argus)

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
I. Can't. Breathe.

Nov 25, 2011
Just did this.........

Attachments

• Brick-1.jpg
    Brick-1.jpg
    191.3 KB · Views: 55

Eddiespearritt

May 23, 2012
Central Europe
I was nervous on Friday - and then the game started and it disappeared instantly. We started strongly as we often do - and I think we will tonight too. No Murray, no Dobbie, perhaps a couple of niggling injuries in their side, and not enough real quality. No real need to be nervous now - just expectant. Wembley will be different.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
The only thing that is making me worry is every preview on SSN shows Phillips scoring and I keep thinking that will happen tonight.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
I'm a 3/10. Heading to Hereford I was a 9/10.

It won't be pleasant if we lose and will take me until July to get over it. But at least we know we will go again next year, probably better and stronger. The future post-Hereford could have been non-existent.

PG

Caringbah Seagull

Aug 18, 2009
Caringbah, NSW
Not too bad here in Sydney really but going to bed shortly so can get up at 4.30am for the game!!!

Not wishing to preempt things but I have booked time off for the final, a flight to London, got permission from the trouble and strife to come back now all I need is some way to get a ticket!!!

Think we will get through but not expecting it to be easy!!!

UTA

Geriatric Seagull

Nov 10, 2009
Littlehampton
I'm a sad old watsit, as some of you pointed out the other but even after nearly 60 years of watching the Albion I don't I've ever felt so tensed up. Hereford maybe, and in many ways that was even more important, the two play-off finals, the first game in the old division one, when the whole Lego stand seemed to be in tears, possibly - but tonight the nerves are going rampant- and at my age, not much else does! Let's just hope we get the right result.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Up to a 5.5 now. Need to take my mind off it.

I am now down to 2 as I am hopeful that if we lose, I can travel through a vortex to a parrallel universe where we win the game instead.
But what if you get to the parallel universe, where Brighton have won, and find out you're a Palace fan. Not a risk I'd be taking.

I'm a 3/10. Heading to Hereford I was a 9/10.
That's what alcohol, a fatty diet and age can do to a man.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here