How nervous are you ?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Calm down....Its all under control.
We will concede first, then equalise in the 89th min. Extra time will be nervy, as we will be down to ten men. ( Hammond sent off )
Zaha will miss an open goal and then penalties. All will be scored and its down to the keepers. Speroni hits the post. Up steps TK. Slips arse over tit and sees his scuffed mis-kick dribble in, with Speroni committed the other way.
There you are. A nice calm evening and a job well done.
Nerves rating 1.5.

Graymac

May 1, 2013
Isle of wight
positive, as long as Calderon cuts out the shirt pulling Premier League ref could easily give a penalty, apart from that I believe we have far more players who can score for us. 2 - 0 to the Albion, scares the life out of me that we could be as little as 180 mins from Premier League football.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
I would like a calm controlled and dominating win but this is the albion and if history is anything to go by they will take us to the edge of suffering and back. So a 6 this morning by lunchtime 8 and by KO I will be fending off a nerve induced panic attack!!

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
A cool 3. These types of games are why we love football. I am going to enjoy myself today & tonight no matter what ( unless I have to get on that bus to beachy head after the game)

Sam-

Feb 20, 2012
A solid 6, I have a final year exam this afternoon to sweat over as well as the mighty Albion clash.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Up to 3.5 this morning.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
This nervous...

ShitBrick.jpg

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
ive had 2 poo's already this morning and i NEVER have two poos in the morning. I think that makes me nervous

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Very calm, almost serene. Unusual for me as I'm normally quite nervy. Total confidence. Feels like destiny.

For me the same.
Quietly confident.
Chuffed with the way the season ended .... Incredidle football, tons of goals, class .... Meaning high hopes for the future whatever happens in these playoffs. Gus and TB doing a great job.

With no refereeing or defensive blunders, I think we'll win.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
image.jpg

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I'm less nervous now than I was at this time last Friday. I might even get some work done today! I just hope my confidence isn't misplaced.

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
Much, much less than leading up to the away leg, and not because I'm convinced we're going through. Still got a bad feeling about it, but Friday was all about the anticipation of the thing, once inside the stadium, while it was still as tense as anything, it wasn't as bad as the day(s) leading up to it. Today it's going to be the other way - we're mid-way, so the anticipation isn't as fevered, but the game's going to get more and more nervy with every passing minute if we're level or behind. Tonight, unless we get ahead early and build on it, the game's going to be much worse than the build-up for me.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
I'm almost ambidextrous about this. We did ourselves proud at Selhurst. Getting grubbed there was my big worry. Whatever happens tonight it has been a hell of an enjoyable season. Of course I want us to win, but if we don't - and we did our best yet again - then I'll be ok with that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports