Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How nervous are you ?

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
0 for me. If we win great, lose then so be it. I'm not fussed either way.

Not the end of the world.
Pretending to not care...nice idea but seen right through you. We all know you care and your fingernails have been bitten to the quick!

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
1. Not nervous at all.

Which doesn't mean that I'm totally confident of a win, or that a loss wouldn't be devastating.

Jimmy Grimble

Less nervous than I was during the week. Probably about 5. This will inevitably increase by Monday.

I still worry that one of Zaha/Williams/Bolasie/Phillips will crop up with some piece of ridiculous magic and we'll be unable to come from a goal behind :down:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
The scum looked likey wanted it more than our boys,did they realise it was a derby

Utter bollocks. Couldn't agree less. Incredibly composed performance from our lads, knew exactly how important it was.

Durlston

"Two grams please!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Nothing will ever beat the possibility of going out of the league in 1997 if we had lost at Hereford and the club probably folding.

The despair of another season in the Championship doesn't even come close to that horrible experience.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Nothing will ever beat the possibility of going out of the league in 1997 if we had lost at Hereford and the club probably folding.

The despair of another season in the Championship doesn't even come close to that horrible experience.

Agreed. More excited than nervous. This is all a bonus. The worst that happens is another season in the Championship which is arguably more exciting anyway. And some ribbing from Palace twice a year - so what.,

Hereford was just pure, gut-wrenching anxiety, Torture throughout. My mate was so pale at halftime I thought he'd need an ambulance,

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
I reckon 5, but there are over twelve hours till kick off!

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
Woke up at 4 with 'who's that man from Argentina' etc going round and round in my head! Taking the boys to legoland today which should my nerves a little bit!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here