Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How nervous are you ?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Not nervous at all. Calm, happy.

I'm really, really looking forward to the whole thing on Monday......first time in the north stand, and I can't bloody wait. Right up for it.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
As cool as a penguins arse, 0.25

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Not nervous at all and wasn't last night. Probably something to do with living near, but Palace really aren't a very good team any more.

Holloway has ruined them.

I was frustrated with us playing so deep last night, but maybe that was the plan. Job done, we will easily turn them over on Monday.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
3 - 4.

Mr-N

Mar 31, 2012
3 now, 9 Monday afternoon.

After a few beers I'm hoping it will be back down to 5ish.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

My confidencemeter has risen considerably since seeing what shite Palace were last night. Plus with the loss of Glenn Murrrrrrrrrrray! I can't see who can score for them.

Logic would say a comfortable home win - but I am quite often wrong.:facepalm:

bernardo

Nov 2, 2012
Great game yesterday!!. Great the back four!. Bridcutt inmense. Orlandi on the left and Buckley on the right with Calderon outstanding. Ulloa fighting for and winning every ball. Upson and Hammond constant threat. Come on Seagulls!! Try to enjoy the game on Monday night!!!. Up the Albion!!!.

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
Oddly, I'm not too nervous. We can do this - providing we stay cool, calm and professional. It's not going to be a nailed on win, just because we're at home. We need to play our normal game and put the caravan dwellers to the sword, just as we would any other team. If we get cocky, Palarse will do us and we'll never hear the end of it - ever.

1066gull

0. Would love to be promoted but to be honest fighting relegation in League one with Adams and Sheffield Wednesday in the championship was more nerve racking

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here