[Albion] How much...

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Mac A -magnificent 24 year old world cup winner, I'd hope more than Cuckoos, so £65m.
Caicedo - seriously a £100m player in this market with Rice reckoned to be £100m, but with just two years of his contract remaining, so £80m.
Mitoma - he'll be 26, when does his contract end?, almost unplayable, £90m.

= £235m = 2 Amex stadiums.

I dream that MacA and/or Mitoma give us 2023/24.

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
Advised by his family, is he not. Long game. Maybe his dad could represent Caicedo. Mind you, we’ll hate daddy Jocko when he starts taking to the Big (Ha) six.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
...will we get when we sell all of Caicedo, Mac Allister and Mitoma in the summer?

Under or over £200m?
Watching Tv Kerry GIF by Gogglebox Australia

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Mac A -magnificent 24 year old world cup winner, I'd hope more than Cuckoos, so £65m.
Caicedo - seriously a £100m player in this market with Rice reckoned to be £100m, but with just two years of his contract remaining, so £80m.
Mitoma - he'll be 26, when does his contract end?, almost unplayable, £90m.

= £235m = 2 Amex stadiums.

I dream that MacA and/or Mitoma give us 2023/24.
We have a further year option on Caicedo ( and Mac Allister as it happens ) so make that 3 years.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
We have a further year option on Caicedo ( and Mac Allister as it happens ) so make that 3 years.
I didn't realise that, thank you.

The nsc Caicedo doom-mongers over the weekend (AKA closet Arsenal fanboys, in some cases), amongst their many miserable comments, reckoned that his market value would be lower in the summer being that much nearer to the end of his contract in June 2025.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Have you just copied and paste this from the palace board and swapped out the names of three of their best players for three of ours?...

...no, you say, why might that be?

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
It's not just the £.s.d. We will have restored the Natural and Correct Order of Things.

So throw in the gratitude of a grateful nation for making sure the Six Real Teams in English Football™ retain their lofty perches.

[Tugs forelock...]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports