Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How much will the Amex beer cost in the Prem?

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
no , its not £5 already , have you ever bought a pint at the ground ? , i suspect not judging by your question , so why on earth are you commenting on this thread ?

I have not had a season ticket since the first 3 seasons at the Amex and I cannot recall the price of a pint now. I visit a few times a season and got to admit I never look at the cost of a pint, if I fancy one I will buy it, i would not decide if or it not to buy a pint based on say a 20p difference. £5 is common for a pint now and at many grounds it is much more than that, I am sure Wembley for example is at least £6 a pint and thats for terrible beer

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I have not had a season ticket since the first 3 seasons at the Amex and I cannot recall the price of a pint now. I visit a few times a season and got to admit I never look at the cost of a pint, if I fancy one I will buy it, i would not decide if or it not to buy a pint based on say a 20p difference. £5 is common for a pint now and at many grounds it is much more than that, I am sure Wembley for example is at least £6 a pint and thats for terrible beer

I am not knocking you but it is because people take no notice of the price and do not complain that places are able to charge extorniate prices and get away with it.

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
I am not knocking you but it is because people take no notice of the price and do not complain that places are able to charge extorniate prices and get away with it.

I was trying not to come across like price doesnt matter - as it does however beer is priced as it is and if you want a pint at a ground you have to pay what they charge. You can vote with your feet but realistically if I want a pint I will have one

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I was trying not to come across like price doesnt matter - as it does however beer is priced as it is and if you want a pint at a ground you have to pay what they charge. You can vote with your feet but realistically if I want a pint I will have one

I understand your point but unlike you I would vote with my feet and there would be no circumstance when I would do otherwise if I considered that I was being ripped off

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
I usually have one after the game whilst waiting for the train queue to dissipate but it's pointless having more as there are so many great pubs in Brighton.

Surely its about the company you keep, if your mates live all over sussex and they would just simply go home if they left the amex then the best place to catch up with them and have a beer and a chat is the amex.
Not everyone is going back into Brighton after the game

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade

Think Wembley is around the 8 pound mark. Captive audience and all that. Peeps will still pay it though as would most on here. Try visiting our scandanavian cousins 10pounds plus for most pints there

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
At least this rise in price and the fact we probably aren't going to win many home games might curtail the beer chucking shenanigans in the north concourse this season. :lolol:

D

Deleted member 2719

From £10 to £25 due to scrapping under 10's price.

Oh my god, so that's two fingers up to the kids then, that is disgusting.

It all makes so much sense now how they don't want to attract the kids anymore hence my shirt gate.

How things change kids for a quid to kids for 25 quid in just a few years.:nono::nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here