Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How much longer do you think Van Gaal will last at United?

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Think LVG has been on a steep learning curve to the premiership. He wil come good next year, pending games will result i dropping out top 4.

He will bring his own players in next season and I will put money on they will come good.

Hugh'sDad

Nov 29, 2011
'Ove
I hope for some time, just for the comedic value. I'm currently writing a stage play about the whole saga, but I'm finding difficulty in not subsuming or plagiarising the famous 'Kings New Clothes' by Hans C. Anderson.:blush:

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
If only we were as sh*t as them! Just outside the top four of the PL would be seventh heaven!

Relative to what they were under the AF, they are sh*t. In fact it's crazy just how sh*t they have become in such a short space of time.

In fact, dare I say it (sorry), their fall from grace has been similar to ours after losing GP. The truth is that real winners put fear in their opponents by having no fear themselves, it's all about the footballing bravado. We had it, and we lost it. United had it (on a different level obviously), now they have lost it too. Just goes to show how important a manager can be.

Awaits dead arm.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
He'll get three years, I hope. Not a Man U fan, in fact complete opposite, but believe a manager should be given time**. Top four at moment with someone elses team (Moyes). He is a top manager and should be given a chance.
**There are of course, exceptions Sami.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here