how much is a season ticket?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

elwheelio

Amateur Sleuth
Jan 24, 2006
Brighton
I've been saving the pennies - how much is a season ticket going to cost me? Cheers

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
Depends if your renewing and what part of the ground you want to sit, but your looking at roughtly £450

Cheapest Adult Season Ticket bought with a single payment after 1 May is £426 (East Stand).

Or you can go in the South Stand wings or South East Stand for £448; South Stand centre for £475; North Stand singing or East Wing for £488; or North Stand centre for £546.

Monthly installments (spread over three months) are also available. You end up paying up to 8.5 per cent more, if you choose this option.

Student discounts are available for the South Stand wings, the South East Stand and the East Stand. Junior and Senior Citizen discounts are available everywhere. And Family discounts can be had in the Family Stand (North East).

Last edited:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Dougal said:
can you still do instalements when renewing or have i missed deadline

You still can but it would have been cheaper last week.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
dougdeep said:
You still can but it would have been cheaper last week.

No it wouldn't.

The club didn't make 'early bird' offers to potential NEW season ticket holders, they just sucked up to the old ones.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Withdean Wanderer said:
No it wouldn't.

The club didn't make 'early bird' offers to potential NEW season ticket holders, they just sucked up to the old ones.

or rewarded their loyalty, might be a better way of rephrasing that.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Yorkie said:
or rewarded their loyalty, might be a better way of rephrasing that.

That's the clubs line.

But i think it's probably more to keeping those who didn't get West Ham tickets happy.

Well, that and giving them complete priority for all tickets, anyway.:)

C.Gull

Jan 29, 2007
Dont you think that there is a better chance of an improvement in the side if you pass up on the season ticket and attend games if and when the team is worth watching.
Once you have payed out a season in advance there is little incentive for the board to do anything,they have your cash,why not make them earn it.
You have tried the season ticket route for say the last three years,the result bogstandard,the alternative must be worth a try, on the basis it could not be worse.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports