Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How much extra are you willing to pay for your season ticket?

How much extra are you prepared to pay?

• Nothing

Votes: 116 56.0%
  • Up to 5% extra

Votes: 41 19.8%
  • Up to 10% extra

Votes: 19 9.2%
  • Up to 20% extra

Votes: 10 4.8%
  • Up to 50% extra

Votes: 5 2.4%
  • Whatever it takes

Votes: 16 7.7%

• Total voters

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
really, so the club are taking people for granted then???
regards
DR

I'm probably missing the point here but could you elaborate on how you got that from my post?

For what it's worth, I think most (well-attended) clubs in the top two divisions take fans for granted to some extent.

JTR938

Nov 24, 2012
Answering this questions only encourages a raise. I'll consider each season ticket price on it's own merits, much like Tony I do not want to show my hand too early.

In 100% agreement with Chilidog again!!
Should anybody from the club look at this site and thread (which they no doubt do) we are basicly saying that we dont mind a hike in prices it just depends how much...??

For me its not the money its a matter of priniple, I have loyaly supported the Albion for 30 years and always will but will draw the line at going when the piss starts to get taken.

Jan 30, 2008
I'm probably missing the point here but could you elaborate on how you got that from my post?

For what it's worth, I think most (well-attended) clubs in the top two divisions take fans for granted to some extent.
WHO WANT'S TO BE TAKEN FOR GRANTED ? some people will take the hit others with a more reasonable outlook will think enough is enough, LIFE'S NOT ALL ABOUT A FOOTBALL MATCH IS IT ???
regards
DR

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
MINIMAL rise for me, stretched as it is. Now drink at the pub and eat at the chippy to keep match day costs down, literally at the ground 5 mins before KO and away at the end. Cost of football is now out of control.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
In 100% agreement with Chilidog again!!
Should anybody from the club look at this site and thread (which they no doubt do) we are basicly saying that we dont mind a hike in prices it just depends how much...??

For me its not the money its a matter of priniple, I have loyaly supported the Albion for 30 years and always will but will draw the line at going when the piss starts to get taken.

I'd be astounded if the club looked at NSC before deciding ticket price increases - I think some people have too high an opinion of the influence of a few hundred supporters on here !!!

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
WHO WANT'S TO BE TAKEN FOR GRANTED ? some people will take the hit others with a more reasonable outlook will think enough is enough, LIFE'S NOT ALL ABOUT A FOOTBALL MATCH IS IT ???
regards
DR

I...well, yes, I agree with you, I don't think I've said anything to the contrary, which is why I questioned your post?

Also, caps lock, really not as effective at making a point as you seem to think.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
MINIMAL rise for me, stretched as it is. Now drink at the pub and eat at the chippy to keep match day costs down, literally at the ground 5 mins before KO and away at the end. Cost of football is now out of control.

Yep, lots of people I go with who say always bought a programme, or food etc. are all cutting back. I wouldn't mind seeing programme selling figures as I suspect they may have gone done despite attendances going up.

When I was 18 buying CD's they tended to be £12. 20 odd years later they are still about that price, maybe cheaper. A similar freeze needs to happen in football.

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
Mine and my son's cost around about £50 a month, and if my financial situation stays the same then I can't see me being able to afford it if it goes higher than 70ish. Not a big difference but I'd probably pay it and see where I could cut back in other areas.

Going to football is very important and is pretty much the only thing I look forward to, I know other people have other priorities but for me, I would always try and make sure I could go!

JTR938

Nov 24, 2012

I feel that this is probably the case for a lot of people if not the majority.
Its a very fine line that the club are walking.... An increase in prices no matter how high will inevitably mean a loss in ST holders due to the overall cost of the match day experience so the question is will the increase in prices outweigh the lost revenue?? I somehow doubt it!

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
15% if we were in the prem but no rise in this division.

JTR938

Nov 24, 2012
Westdene Seagull - You really are the most tedious and boring person I have ever had the misfortune of encountering!
Were you bullied as a child by any chance?

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Westdene Seagull - You really are the most tedious and boring person I have ever had the misfortune of encountering!
Were you bullied as a child by any chance?

Hang on a minute me mucker - it was you that suggested people keep to themselves what rise they were prepared to pay because the club "might be watching". Seriously, get over yourself - NSC isn't THAT important to the club that they set their policies by posts on here. If you really think that then you need to pop to the corner shop and buy some tin foil !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here