Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How much does FourFourTwo cost?

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Don't know - I've always found When Saturday Comes a much better read @£3.50

Oct 25, 2003
personally prefer WSC but I buy fourfourtwo every now and again...always enjoy it, although i've gone off it a bit since they whacked that massive section in at the back which i have very little interest in

actually doing some work experience there soon, so should probably keep that quiet

SussexHoop

Dec 7, 2003
You can get a 12 month subscription for FourFourTwo from the Magazine Group via Quidco for £39.99 with 15% cashback which will take it down to £34 for 13 issues.

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
The thing is with football magazines though is that all the information in them is out of date immediately - sometimes even before they go on sale. I read FourFourTwo a few years ago bought a day after release and it had a previews of games that had been played already. Waste of money - stick to NSC/The Guardian Football

WeAreTheAlbion

Aug 19, 2010
Northstand - AMEX Stadium
You can get a 12 month subscription for FourFourTwo from the Magazine Group via Quidco for £39.99 with 15% cashback which will take it down to £34 for 13 issues.

Birthday coming up, might ask for someone to get me a subscription, good idea?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Backpass Magazine is my favourite - retro football mag with a disproportionately high number of Albion related articles. In 18 issues, it's had in-depth articles on Jimmy Melia, Ian Goodwin, Gerry Ryan, Ken Beamish, the 'Five Penalties' match with Palace, Ray Crawford, Peter Ward and the Goldstone Ground. May not be of interest to everyone, but right up my street. Very well written and timeless.

As others have said, i find websites such as the Guardian are the best for keeping up to date on current footballing matters. Four Four Two has gone off the boil in recent times.

FourFourTwo

Jul 1, 2011
Considering your name is 'FourFourTwo' Any feedback on the magazine?

Not too bad. Often makes for an interesting read, but very expensive for what it is IMO. I agree with a lot of what has been said previously in that there really is little in the way of the 'lower-leagues' and yes, in recent times the magazine has lost it's 'edge'- so to speak. But nevertheless definitely worth a look, maybe just buy the one before committing to a subscription, though. Oh and happy birthday pal.

WeAreTheAlbion

Aug 19, 2010
Northstand - AMEX Stadium
Not too bad. Often makes for an interesting read, but very expensive for what it is IMO. I agree with a lot of what has been said previously in that there really is little in the way of the 'lower-leagues' and yes, in recent times the magazine has lost it's 'edge'- so to speak. But nevertheless definitely worth a look, maybe just buy the one before committing to a subscription, though. Oh and happy birthday pal.

Cheers mate.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here