Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How much do you spend per home game (at the stadium) on food and drink?

BattFink

Jan 31, 2012
Buggers Hole
Last season it was typically a pint before the game, a pint at half-time & a couple of pints after the game usually a pie/pulled pork bap thrown in there somewhere

TBH I shall probably carry on with a similar routine this season

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Cup of tea and two bags of American football hamburger crisps in my pockets. Don't like day drinking anymore.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
anywhere between nothing if I take some nuts and a sandwich to about £20 if I buy a programme, some nosh and a pint or two.

However I did spend neigh on £50 the day we beat Palace, but I was in the place early and sank a good few pints before, during and after to celebrate....

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Saturdays; a pint before the game unless it's warm and sunny when I will opt for the garden at the Swan. Evening games I come straight from work in London and will have a pie as well. Never more than this.

Bognor Bystander

Looking for a new job
Oct 7, 2010
Bognor Regis
Previously £10 english pounds per game and this season planning to spend nothing to save some dosh/time ... x 4 of us !

oxymoron

NSC Patron
Feb 25, 2011
On average about £130 between the two of us, would be more if they had a better wine list..

IF I'm with the kids, nothing - we take all we need. If their seats are used by mates, £15-£20 on beer

spanishdave

Jul 30, 2013
Hove
i cant stand spending that sort of money at half time when i know in about an hour i can have something at home. i cant afford to spend that sort of money on food every week either. if you have late lunch before the 3:00 games and dinner just before the 7:45 games, you wont need any food either. the only thing i got last season was an occasional drink on hot games and a bunch of chips.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Programme and that be that

Smirko

Aug 19, 2011
Brighton
Will be spending less this season.its getting a bit steep to pay for myself and junior Bernster inside the stadium.we will fuel up before we get to the Amex and bring our own drinks and snacks for half time etc.

Tight git, what's any extra 20p, you squeak when you walk

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
Would previously have a minimum of two pies and two pints per match (Personal record: three pies and five pints). I won't have nearly so much this season, if any, so at the new prices I'm going to be saving a minimum of £18 a match! (Less what I spend in other pubs before/after the game)

Lightweight

My best effort was a pub lunch pre KO, Pie pre KO, Pie HT, Cheeseburger FT, Donor kebab before the last train home, washed down with about 12 pints of lager in-between. Man points

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Will be spending less this season.its getting a bit steep to pay for myself and junior Bernster inside the stadium.we will fuel up before we get to the Amex and bring our own drinks and snacks for half time etc.

Wondering where you sit, as I don't want to be clambering over picnic hampers to get to the bogs at half time

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
A few pints - that's usually about it. We take our own food cos the train fare from London each week soon adds up to a series of bloody expensive days out. Worth it, but not to the point of buying overpriced pies.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here