Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] How much do you enjoy being in the Premier League?

How happy are you with the PL experience on a scale of 1-10

Votes: 9 3.0%

Votes: 10 3.4%

Votes: 26 8.7%

Votes: 36 12.1%

Votes: 34 11.4%

Votes: 47 15.8%

Votes: 56 18.8%

Votes: 30 10.1%

Votes: 20 6.7%

Votes: 30 10.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
I think this is incredible actually. More 10s than 5s but more 4s than 10s. 6, 7 and 4 most popular. So people are either pretty happy or quite unhappy with it. Nobody really unhappy, that's good.
It's fascinating.

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
The people that get the season tickets are those that have loyalty points and they have those because they've been going to away games longer so your argument doesn't quite stack up.

I know how the points system works.

Withdean era away games aren’t taken into a account though, so that doesn’t go back to what I was talking about.

Our are away crowds are mostly boring compared to then.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I loved being in it today for 7 reasons, lets see how much I love being in it tomorrow.
But how much?
I like to measure things in an accurate and time honoured manner, like they do on the news.
So I like it about the size of Wales, 10 double decker buses and 4 football pitches.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Pros
You get to see some of the best teams and best players in the world
More media coverage (is that a good thing?)
Bucket loads of money

Cons
We get beaten......a lot!
VAR is the worst thing ever to happen to the game
Lots more mongy fans
Even shit players cost a fortune
Fewer games
Horrific kick off times (appreciate that isn't a exclusive to PL)
Very few decent away days
Best we can ever hope for is a cup run
There's never quite enough money.

One minor addition to the Cons

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
Rustington, Littlehampton
Going to football is going to football for me and I want to see The Albion at the highest level, so I love being in the Premier League.

The only drawback for me is VAR, or more to the point, how VAR is implemented. I think it's introduction is a good thing, it just needs to be used better.

So other than VAR, I struggle to see what people have against The Albion being in the Premier League.

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Rustington BHA

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I like it, but wouldn’t be overly fussed if we were relegated. I like it because we are in the press. I like it because we play against great players. I also like the fact it has put Brighton on the map. Earlier this year my wife was at a party in Berlin. I wasn’t there, but the wife said she was from Brighton, a guy mentioned Brighton and Hove Albion, wife said I am a season ticket holder, his response was “oh my god, that goal!” It was the weekend after Ali J’s overhead kick. I like things like this...and they don’t happen when you’re lower down the leagues.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
I miss days out and away trips to football grounds from the lower leagues.
I would like to thank Palace for keeping the Arthur Wait stand going to at least give me an annual fix.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here