Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] How much BUSINESS will we do on transfer deadline day?

How many bits of BUSINESS will we do on transfer deadline day?

• None - we've done our business early. There's nothing to see here

Votes: 23 12.9%

Votes: 16 9.0%

Votes: 40 22.5%

Votes: 35 19.7%

Votes: 26 14.6%

Votes: 17 9.6%

Votes: 8 4.5%

Votes: 5 2.8%

Votes: 2 1.1%

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • 10 or more

Votes: 5 2.8%

• Total voters

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
6 I reckon

4 in (GK, Utility Defender, 1 Striker, 1 midfielder)

2 out (Goldson & Towell - potentially Skalak but that has been so quiet I think nothing will happen with him until Jan) Only 1 striker in means we can't afford to sell Hemed.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
The spread would probably be 5.5 - 6.5 wouldn't it? 8 is not out of the question though.

IN
Keeper
Defender
Striker 1
Striker 2

OUT
Goldson
Towell
Skalak
Hemed

(I'm counting a loan, either way, as a bit of BUSINESS)
Leaving a space in the 25 man squad for Ahannach...

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003

4 in (2 x strikers, defender, gk)
Goldson out

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
We'll buy a third choice striker from the bottom end of the Swiss league, and the fourth choice striker of a team that will be relegated from the Croatian first division.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
We'll buy a third choice striker from the bottom end of the Swiss league, and the fourth choice striker of a team that will be relegated from the Croatian first division.

You may want to turn down your expectations a notch or two so you're not disappointed.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
4, 3 in and 1 out

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Shocking. Huddersfield would have sorted out their maintenance weeks ago.

Funny .

Have you got a nice loaf in to mop up the egg on your face this time tomorrow? ???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
We absolutely need two strikers, a goalkeeper, centre midfielder and a utility defender. I imagine we will only get one striker and a defender though.

Depending on the above working out, Hemed to be sold and Goldson, Towell and Skalak to be loaned out.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
The spread would probably be 5.5 - 6.5 wouldn't it? 8 is not out of the question though.

IN
Keeper
Defender
Striker 1
Striker 2

OUT
Goldson
Towell
Skalak
Hemed

(I'm counting a loan, either way, as a bit of BUSINESS)

That would be amazing and if the strikers were of the ability to bang in PL goals, they would quell all the concerns of us worried fans.

Strange how the Argus still have no names or news. Papers such as the Liverpool Echo or MEN have had wall to wall coverage for their clubs all summer, all of which was later substantiated.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Strange how the Argus still have no names or news. Papers such as the Liverpool Echo or MEN have had wall to wall coverage for their clubs all summer, all of which was later substantiated.

It's a bit of a different ballgame though isn't it? Those two clubs are largely dealing with very well known player for megabucks.

We're very much at the value end of the market. I imagine I'm not alone to have not heard of many of the players we've bought nor the ones we currently seem to be linked with, such as the two supposed rejected bids today.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Hemed going anywhere is a funny one, isn't it? Even putting keeping him aside in order to be "better safe than sorry", he's now away on international duty.

Now whilst communications can clearly take place between a suitor, Hemed's agent and Hemed himself, he's not going to be able to undertake a medical anywhere now is he?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
It's a bit of a different ballgame though isn't it? Those two clubs are largely dealing with very well known player for megabucks.

We're very much at the value end of the market. I imagine I'm not alone to have not heard of many of the players we've bought nor the ones we currently seem to be linked with, such as the two supposed rejected bids today.

Would you imagine that Naylor/Owen know the names coming in, but to retain goodwill with the club, don't blab until agreed?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here