Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] How much appreciation will you show Roberto De Zerbi after the match tomorrow?

How much appreciation will you show Roberto De Zerbi after the match tomorrow?

• Lots and lots

Votes: 216 63.7%
  • A bit

Votes: 89 26.3%
  • None

Votes: 28 8.3%
  • I'll be booing the Judas

Votes: 6 1.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
He deserves a massive send off, no matter what you think of the last month or two we’ve had some amazing moments under Roberto that deserve our acclaim

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
He deserves a massive send off, no matter what you think of the last month or two we’ve had some amazing moments under Roberto that deserve our acclaim
No he doesn't, especially if 'he's walked'. So much for his 'loving it at Brighton'. Another tosser. Sorry, I'm disgusted if he wasn't pushed.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
In the grand scheme of thing he's leaving pretty amicably, has had us playing our best ever football, and got us into Europe for the first time ever. He'll be getting lots of appreciation from me. If anyone cant suspend the slight bit of grief they have about him leaving for one afternoon to give him a good send off then as the scouse would say you need to give your head a wobble.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
He’s leaving the club in a bad state. I’m not sure I’ll be celebrating. It would have been better for him to stay and strengthen over the summer.
You're new here.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
No he doesn't, especially if 'he's walked'. So much for his 'loving it at Brighton'. Another tosser. Sorry, I'm disgusted if he wasn't pushed.
I feel genuinely sorry for you that some of the amazing moments of the last 18 months (Ali Mac penalty against United, Pedro winner against Marseille, that first Europa night, the 4-1 against Palace) are all now somehow tarnished for you.

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
In the grand scheme of thing he's leaving pretty amicably, has had us playing our best ever football, and got us into Europe for the first time ever. He'll be getting lots of appreciation from me. If anyone cant suspend the slight bit of grief they have about him leaving for one afternoon to give him a good send off then as the scouse would say you need to give your head a wobble.
No, f*** him - especially after his comments about how much he loves it here. Yeah, he ( and the players!) got us to Europe, but even making it clear before the last match?
f*** him and f*** the horse he rode in on.

gnjd_85

May 19, 2009
Honestly it feels like kind of the right time to leave. Bigger teams sniffing around him, understandably gets his head turned a little bit, feel like he took us on at least a couple of steps forward, feel like departure is inevitable at some point, and I’d much rather it was now at the beginning of a summer when we have some time to make a plan, rather than ten games into next season when someone gets sacked somewhere else.

Shame he didn’t stick around longer. While I won’t be there, I would enthusiastically applaud him, while not quite having seeing him as a real legend of the club. An excellent manager we loved and lost.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
None is the factual answer as I'm not there, however, if I was I'd give a resounding round of applause.

As much as I've been vocal about what I think is a lack of diplomacy, tact and respect from him in recent weeks he has been in no small part responsible for some of the best football I've seen from us. It was fun while it lasted.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Don't be an idiot - "mutual agreement" means the club suggested he leave and he said yes - probably because he's got a better offer and the club knew he did ( and he was honourable enough to prevent his new employer paying his release fee - as was Bloom ). I'd also be surprised if there weren't break clauses in his contract at the end of each season. I assume you've never left a job for a better offer ?

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
Don't be an idiot - "mutual agreement" means the club suggested he leave and he said yes - probably because he's got a better offer and the club knew he did. I assume you've never left a job for a better offer ?
'Mutual agreement' are just words. Are you suggesting the club said 'goodbye' or did RDZ? If it's a better offer, I guess he needs the money.
Sorry, I'm just f***ed off that he's leaving.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here