Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many???

Big Rob

Nov 2, 2005
How many did we take to forest?? were we in good singing voice? Any updates on Cardinal Canning???

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
About 1400 according to the offiicial site, which was an excellent turnout.

Singing was poor considering the numbers who were there.

I did try to speak to the Fatty Taxman after the game, but he was still tanked up, and appeared to have pissed himself judging from the stain on the front of his trousers.

On a more serious note, someone needs to tell Cardinal C to reduce the intake of the sauce, he has had too many trips to the hospital for booze related injuries, and looks a shadow of his former self, (albeit a very fat shadow).

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I thought that the singing from the Forest fans was terrible, we hardly heard a squeak from them until the penalty.

Big Rob

Nov 2, 2005
someone needs to take the cardinal under there wings, he needs a bosom buddy, He is very under rated, This man alone has done more for BHAFC than anyone else. We need a statue of this great man at our new stadium, WHEN we get it, Dick Knight are you listening????

Al Bion

What's that in my dustbin
Sep 3, 2004
Up North
Big Rob said:
someone needs to take the cardinal under there wings, he needs a bosom buddy, He is very under rated, This man alone has done more for BHAFC than anyone else. We need a statue of this great man at our new stadium, WHEN we get it, Dick Knight are you listening????

Big Rob we're still fighting LDC to get permission for the land to build our stadium, how much extra land would we need to have a statue of the Cardinal in all his glory.

Not sure if the Cardinal had made it in to the game as I found him wandering aimlessly outside after the match, speaking incoherently (though perhaps normal for him). Hopefully he made it home ok without another fight with the pavement.

Big Rob

Nov 2, 2005
nazi mod,how do i reply by pm? sorry, not with it today

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Where did he end up after the game? I think I had Bedford in my sweepstake.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here