How many would we take away.....

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

_mark_

Aug 24, 2011
Lets fast forward to 2017 and The Albion have qualified for the UEFA Cup. We been drawn away to Maribor (Slovenia) in the group phase.

I ask as Spurs have 550 fans there this evening which i think is a good effort and only 650 of us went to Leicester on Tuesday night.

How many would we take?

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
Lets fast forward to 2017 and The Albion have qualified for the UEFA Cup. We been drawn away to Maribor (Slovenia) in the group phase.

I ask as Spurs have 550 fans there this evening which i think is a good effort and only 650 of us went to Leicester on Tuesday night.

How many would we take?

Depends who else is in our group but I'd say close to 1000, being the first time we've been in Europe.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Approximately 7,612.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
me + 2 going by hovercraft

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
how many to Brugge in the other group game?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
So long as there are plenty of special planes from gatwick, I'm sure we'd take loads.
Would the season ticket include free flights to say Rome?

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
A non starter.

To qualify we have to score goals & win games, something that Poyet is not very good at.

You are going OT there but I think you will find that Gus used to score some great goals from Midfield. I remember having him in my fantasy league team!

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Probably best part of £500 each for that kind of trip. Not convinced we'd get any more

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports