Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] How many women contributors does NSC have?

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
As my name indicates I am female.

Really .... I thought that was because you are a lawyer ..... boom, boom!

Too late, been done, sorry

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
We've lost a few female contributors along the way: Roz doesn't post much these days nor does Teddy Bear and Guy Butters' missus used to be a regular on here (I've forgotten her user name).

We certainly could do with a few more. I agree with Nicko, NSC is more male dominated than the average Amex crowd is

The late great Ed Bassford's widow Lady Bracknell too of course, was a regular contributor back in the day.

Love it by the way, that Lord Bracknell has been left on the list of moderators.

Edit . . . Sorry just realised you have mentioned her.

Last edited:

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
Me, but I have to confess that I have tried to not make it look obvious. I feel a bit of an interloper on such a predominately male board. Like [MENTION=1155]ozzygull[/MENTION] I am not easily offended. This board generally makes me chuckle & I mostly ignore the parts that annoy me.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Me, but I have to confess that I have tried to not make it look obvious. I feel a bit of an interloper on such a predominately male board. Like [MENTION=1155]ozzygull[/MENTION] I am not easily offended. This board generally makes me chuckle & I mostly ignore the parts that annoy me.

You certainly aren't an interloper. We would love to hear from you

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
Apologies if this isn't politically correct as I'm not completely sure what's allowed to be asked these days.

Following on from some of the male orientated views on the '22 WSL Games To Be Shown Live' thread, I was wondering how many of NSC's contributors are women?

I believe Thunder Bolt and Edna Krabappel are female.

Are there many others?

Sensible replies only please.....

A poll would have given you a more identifiable answer to your question. And possibly one which includes a Sam Smith option as you wouldn't wish to be exclusive.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
A poll would have given you a more identifiable answer to your question. And possibly one which includes a Sam Smith option as you wouldn't wish to be exclusive.

This. It could very well be that there are many more women on the site than we think, many simply don't want to be identified as such for varying reasons, so a poll being anonymous would give you a fair idea.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I used to be friends with [MENTION=4863]brighton_girl87[/MENTION] but she hasn't been on for around four years now and I lost her mobile number when I changed my phone. She was lovely. :love:

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
This. It could very well be that there are many more women on the site than we think, many simply don't want to be identified as such for varying reasons, so a poll being anonymous would give you a fair idea.

Quite. For instance although [MENTION=1200]Harry Wilson's tackle[/MENTION] goes to considerable lengths to convince us she is male, even to the extent of using a gender specific user name, but I actually know for a fact that she's a complete bitch.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here