1 against Peterborough in the FA Cup
1 penalty against us in the League Cup
2 against Palace

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
2 in first ten games, then either injured or dropped and never get back in after Pearson inevitably sacked for not winning enough games due to lack of goals.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Not quick enough for the Prem.

Not strong enough, against big strong defenders.

A not-quite-good-enough-for-the-Prem SIX.

Agree totally.

I often mentioned those points over the last 9 months, but was 'shot down' by Ulloa worshippers.

I recall Blackpool's and many others central defenders (not of great fame) having him in their pocket, Ulloa spent much time on the floor whinging, which only served to get officials against him.

Not his fault that he's slow, but we were also slow on the counter because of it, making us easy to defend against.

But decent as a static aerial-balls-into-the-box striker, he would have been tailor-made for Pulis's Stoke.

8 goals if he stays injury free.

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
If he plays the majority of the season I can see him reaching 12- 15

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
6 maximum. Was just average a lot of the time for us and looked fairly disinterested at times. He struggled to score against some awful sides in this league, so i cant see him getting any against Arsenal, Citeh, Liverpool etc. Hopefully 2 hat-tricks against Palace though.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
I guess you will probably have to change your avatar soon.

:) yep, originally I used it as a spoof when we weren't sure if he was going to sign for us or not, so I superimposed the club background saying that he had for a larf.

This was the original with the green background which was crying out for a prank thread and photo.

ULLOA2.jpeg

Might have to change my avatar to this;

a-ulloa.jpg

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Wouldn't 10 goals be a reasonable number for him? That's most of the way to Palace's total goals scored last season and they finished in the top half!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here