Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many will Liverpool score V Gus on Wed?

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Not too many I hope - I've got Mannone in my Fantasy Premier League team... on the other hand, Suarez is my captain. :D

Albion_Dave

Jul 4, 2011
Eastbourne
I hope Sunderland win, and garner enough points to stay up, with Palace taking the drop.
My LOATHING of the scum at the wrong end of the A23 far outweighs my dislike of Gus Poyet

Couldn't agree more. Would love Sunderland to be relegated but if it was a toss up between them or Palace then it's Palace every time.

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
It will be Palarse - if Sunderland go down it will be monumental and probably because Gus got deducted 10 points for being a tw*t

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
A fair chance of both being relegated, but if by very slim chance we get promoted through play offs, then how would you feel.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I hope Sunderland win, and garner enough points to stay up, with Palace taking the drop.
My LOATHING of the scum at the wrong end of the A23 far outweighs my dislike of Gus Poyet

Agree. Poyet is a tosser, but also a tosser that needs to finish above Palace.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Would rather see Poyet get relagated. Hate the man with passion. Im bored of our obsession with palace. Couldn't give a shit if they stay up or not

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
What I want is Palace to come down this season and Sunderland to come down next season.

The reality is if Gus gets relegated this season it will be spun that it wasn't his squad of players so wasn't his fault. And he'll probably come straight in for Ulloa and Buckley if they do come down, so we'd be knackered for 2014/15.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
What I want is Palace to come down this season and Sunderland to come down next season.

The reality is if Gus gets relegated this season it will be spun that it wasn't his squad of players so wasn't his fault. And he'll probably come straight in for Ulloa and Buckley if they do come down, so we'd be knackered for 2014/15.

Sunderland would have sacked Gus long before relegation was confirmed if they start badly in the Prem next season. ..........but I do like your thinking on this one.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I'm not so sure Gus will get the sack swiftly if he survives this season but starts the next one badly. He got them to Wembley, he beat Newcastle, he's at least given them a chance of survival, and you can be sure he'll say all the right things to keep his job.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
and you can be sure he'll say all the right things to keep his job.

Ees not my fault. We have hit a ceiling. the chairman has to understand that more players are required to compete. he needs to support what we are doing. I play my way. If the players are not good enough ees not my fault. If you don't like it I go play golf"

Something like that?

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually

Nah, I would rather avoid Palace next season and change places the season after.

Also because they will be looking to redevelop their stadium, they cannot really start the process whilst they are in the Prem because it has to be built stand by stand, and will initially have massive affect on their capacity. They are stuck between a rock and a hard place where they are now, so I am happy for them to delay the inevitable.

Playing Poyet and Bridcutt next year sounds much more fun than the same old boring "we hate Palace games". Palace is one for the distant future when they are ready to implode as we are peaking.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here