Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many will Barnsley bring down tomorrow?

Jan 30, 2008
Your constant quoting, After the event, is nothing short of trolling and very boring.
i don't know how you worked that one out, some have been "coating" Barnsley on this thread and some have got egg on their face , NEVER TAKE ANYTHING FOR GRANTED IN FOOTBALL :wink:
regards
DR

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
Just arrived back in Seaford from a trip up North. On my way down the M1 past Barnsley and southwards I saw no evidence of anything approaching a Barnsley supporter.
On Look North last night their football expert seemed to think that Barnsley could be well up for tonight and a shock result was likely. Harry Gration (remember him?) the main presenter smiled knowingly.

Don't say I did not warn you all

BarnsleyTyke

Mar 26, 2012
Nice to see we gave each Barnsley fan who turned up, their own steward tonight

We said that as we walked through turnstiles, must have been 7 or 8 there and only a handful of us walking through at that time. Nice gesture from the Barnsley Chief Executive who was handing out free hot drinks vouchers to all the Barnsley fans to say thanks for going so doubt the catering kiosk took much money on the night if BFC paid for it in advance.

We were all shocked by the result and expected another 5-1 hammering like at the AMEX last season but as always in football, it's never that straight forward - never expected our first away win of the season to come at Brighton. The coach got back to Barnsley at 2am so didn't have a bad run up at all, just under 4 hours.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Dougie and SE20 ? :ohmy:

Shame I couldn't make it, sounds like a cracker, well done Barnsley and their loyal fans.
It just proves that anyone can beat anyone in the championship, and you shouldn't take anything for granted.
Has Major announced the final figure for the Barnsley support ?
We got a battling win, and I even got a glimpse of the new fascia going up, it looks clad-tastic.
Chin up, if it's any consolation, West Ham lost to the bottom team as well :wink:

Shame I couldn't make it, sounds like a cracker, well done Barnsley and their loyal fans.
It just proves that anyone can beat anyone in the championship, and you shouldn't take anything for granted.
Has Major announced the final figure for the Barnsley support ?
We got a battling win, and I even got a glimpse of the new fascia going up, it looks clad-tastic.
Chin up, if it's any consolation, West Ham lost to the bottom team as well :wink:

It was announced as 181 - however, I counted 45 just prior to kick off !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here