Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many visits has your page had?

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I'll probably appear on quite a few, I always look at the profiles of people who make interesting posts. That's why I'm a bit confused as to why I've appeared on yours....

It's crystal clear now don't worry.

Baron Pepperpot

Jul 26, 2012
Brighton
bluenitsuj,
Bold Seagull,
Da Man Clay,
granny weatherwax,
J2 BHA,
mwrpoole,
NickL,
Tony Meolas Loan Spell,
Trolly Dolly,
WhingForPresident

All pleasant people I'm sure, some decent posters in there.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
bluenitsuj,
Bold Seagull,
Da Man Clay,
granny weatherwax,
J2 BHA,
mwrpoole,
NickL,
Tony Meolas Loan Spell,
Trolly Dolly,
WhingForPresident

All pleasant people I'm sure, some decent posters in there.

It's already been explained that the vast majority of people do this accidentally on smartphones but yet again you're making it into a personal thing and think these people are genuinely interested in you. :facepalm:

Baron Pepperpot

Jul 26, 2012
Brighton
It's already been explained that the vast majority of people do this accidentally on smartphones but yet again you're making it into a personal thing and think these people are genuinely interested in you. :facepalm:

Well yes, I keep doing that when replying to posts which explains the visits to yours and Algie's page.

Anyway, why haven't you said that to everyone else who has posted their list ?

Oh yeah, silly me...

Anyway, as this is a board for people who support the Albion with their cold hard cash let's not get to heated about it. I'll buy you a drink at your next home game and we'll have a chat about it.

Oh wait, I've read your signature.....

Last edited:

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Well yes, I keep doing that when replying to posts which explains the visits to yours and Algie's page.

Anyway, why haven't you said that to everyone else who has posted their list ?

Oh yeah, silly me...

Because no one else attached a line about whether the posters were nice people or good posters as though it meant something? And why have you mentioned Algie? It's almost as though you want him to post because you enjoy the attention. Oh no waits, that's exactly what you want :facepalm:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
This page has had 5218 visits

Last 10 visits

Foxy lady
Maturechick4u
Big Hilda54
Hotcrossbuns
Slipperywhenwet
Ladygogo
Succulentsasha23
Fannygolightly
HotDave ????? pffffft!

Baron Pepperpot

Jul 26, 2012
Brighton
Because no one else attached a line about whether the posters were nice people or good posters as though it meant something? And why have you mentioned Algie? It's almost as though you want him to post because you enjoy the attention. Oh no waits, that's exactly what you want :facepalm:

:lolol: I don't need to post to get Algie's attention....

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..

Baron Pepperpot

Jul 26, 2012
Brighton

Listen Husty, this’ll be the last time I respond to one of your posts as you are right, I shouldn’t be so sensitive, although that is a noticeable response of yours when you appear to be on the backfoot.

I’ve had scores of exchanges with ‘pleasant people’ on this board. There are loads, hence my over-analysed comment. This board has been informative, interesting and a great source of information. There are a lot of names on here I look out for. Goldstone Rapper, Barrel of Fun, Cowfold Seagull, Granny Weatherax, Guinness boy, Frutos to name a few. People who I have never taken issue with and they me. They make it an enjoyable place to visit.

The price of my visits though will have to be that there will always be half a hand of people who want to pick and mock, because that is their want. Not a problem, I’ll just leave you to atone for whatever inadequacy it is you have, and I'll leave you to have the last say.

Last edited:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

Just ask him out Husty, stop pulling his pig tails.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
The last 10 visitor(s) to this page were:
albion534, albionsarah, cjd, Coxovi, El Sid, fleet, JoePrecious, Pavilionaire, SubmarineSeagull, zfleas
This page has had 2,950 visits

cloud

Jun 12, 2011
Here, there and everywhere
This page has had 5218 visits

Last 10 visits

Foxy lady
Maturechick4u
Big Hilda54
Hotcrossbuns
Slipperywhenwet
Ladygogo
Succulentsasha23
Fannygolightly
HotDave ????? pffffft!

???

3,353 visits here:

BBassic
crabtree seagull
Fitzcarraldo
LargeHadronZugzwang
Man of Harveys
RM-Taylor
Seagulltonian
Varndean VI Form College
WASH
WildWood

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
The price of my visits though will have to be that there will always be half a hand of people who want to pick and mock, because that is their want. Not a problem, I’ll just leave you to atone for whatever inadequacy it is you have, and I'll leave you to have the last say.

ok mate. :lolol:

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
The last 10 visitor(s) to this page were:

albion_jt,
Chris_Highwind,
Claretfan77,
Da Man Clay,
hans kraay fan club,
Horton hears a few,