How many transfer deals for the Albion today?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many transfer deals for the Albion today?

Votes: 62 28.7%

Votes: 50 23.1%

Votes: 47 21.8%

Votes: 30 13.9%

Votes: 7 3.2%
  • 5 or more (you lunatic)

Votes: 20 9.3%

• Total voters

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
I don't understand how other clubs can hold on to their players until they have replacements in the bag whereas we just seem to roll over and have our tummy tickled at the first sign of an offer.

If we had replacements to announce at the same time as losing Ulloa and Buckley it would be more palatable. As it is we appear nowhere near replacing either.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Think Naylor knew about (Jamie) Ward...
[tweet]499833360081235971[/tweet]
[tweet]499920063227768834[/tweet]

larus

Someone else. Today's 3rd deal is still on for tomorrow (as I type - could change).

From what you know, are there any targets which are likely to sign (albeit things can change), which will be really good additions to the squad. McCourt isn't going to excite many on here if he signs.

I realise you can't name players, but it's their calibre which will hopefully be indicative of our ambition for this season.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
From what you know, are there any targets which are likely to sign (albeit things can change), which will be really good additions to the squad. McCourt isn't going to excite many on here if he signs.

I realise you can't name players, but it's their calibre which will hopefully be indicative of our ambition for this season.

see the post above yours

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006

In all honesty I think McCourt could be a good addition to our squad with the way we are looking to set up this season, then again I could be wrong.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
so one out and none in...par for the course is it not...our transfer dealings are becoming a bit of a sad joke

EDIT...incoming transfers i mean...outgoing we are top notch

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
A good day on the transfer market all round. Bumlickers win again and the bedwetters can only moan. Lets see what we can do tomorrow.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Buckley out, that's all.

Dunno why people are getting excited about who the OP is, he incorrectly affirmed Naylors statement about Clayton/Ward/Baldock signing :lolol:

Would love his source to be right this time of course.

This being ITK lark is well easy, dunno how you all keep blundering :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports