Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many transfer deals for the Albion today?

How many transfer deals for the Albion today?

Votes: 62 28.7%

Votes: 50 23.1%

Votes: 47 21.8%

Votes: 30 13.9%

Votes: 7 3.2%
  • 5 or more (you lunatic)

Votes: 20 9.3%

• Total voters

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Following on from my previous post, why couldnt we find the money to pay Wolves earlier in order that he might have helped us in the match last Saturday with the view of missing out on dropping 1 or 3 points. Why make this signing now? If it was on principle why not wait out until the end of the window as seemingly planned.

He should have been playing last Saturday.

Last edited:

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
You must be incredibly thick.

You said why does it take other clubs a matter of days when we take longer.

Give ONE example.

Fee agreed for ward today so lets see how quick it takes us.

You know it's rough when people have to resort to needless insults, how sad.

Besides, I am thinking you didn't read my post correctly the first time. What I am saying is that I was lead to believe by reasonably ITK sources on here that the hitch with the Ward move was the fee between us and Wolves, not us and Ward in that we didn't want to pay a fee for a player that wasn't wanted, and they wanted a fee. IF this was the case then why have we now agreed a fee, which we weren't willing to do for the past 10 weeks. UNLESS of course the fee is a significant cut in what Wolves originally wanted.

So quite what wages have to do with it I don't know, unless you're saying the later we bring in a player the more we've saved on wages before September 1st. If that's what you're saying, one must wonder why we didn't just wait until deadline day to save some more money?

If it's none of the above then I'll just leave you to your furious rage.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
You know it's rough when people have to resort to needless insults, how sad.

Besides, I am thinking you didn't read my post correctly the first time. What I am saying is that I was lead to believe by reasonably ITK sources on here that the hitch with the Ward move was the fee between us and Wolves, not us and Ward in that we didn't want to pay a fee for a player that wasn't wanted, and they wanted a fee. IF this was the case then why have we now agreed a fee, which we weren't willing to do for the past 10 weeks. UNLESS of course the fee is a significant cut in what Wolves originally wanted.

So quite what wages have to do with it I don't know, unless you're saying the later we bring in a player the more we've saved on wages before September 1st. If that's what you're saying, one must wonder why we didn't just wait until deadline day to save some more money?

If it's none of the above then I'll just leave you to your furious rage.

tl;dr

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Suspect it will be 2 but doesn't look like the hoped-for 3 unfortunately.

We are all rather getting used to feeling disappointed with the number and speed of new arrivals. Another one must have bitten the dust then or been delayed. I'm pretty certain that the club would have wanted to have brought in Ward plus one other today to deal with the disappointment of Buckley going. Although it looks like Ward is pretty much a cert it hasn't actually been concluded yet and the 'other one' hasn't come off.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
March isn't going anywhere.. source is family

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
If the other one was Jamie ward - that's embarrassing. He would never join us in a million years. We are getting played left right and centre by agents at the moment. And besides that we couldn't close a book let alone a deal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here