Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many transfer deals for the Albion today?

How many transfer deals for the Albion today?

Votes: 62 28.7%

Votes: 50 23.1%

Votes: 47 21.8%

Votes: 30 13.9%

Votes: 7 3.2%
  • 5 or more (you lunatic)

Votes: 20 9.3%

• Total voters

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
count-von-count-sesame-street.jpg

One. Ha ha ha ha ha.

I will now always have this mental picture every time you post

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Ward apparently set to sign without anymore hitches after agreeing a fee. Weren't BHA reluctant to pay a fee, and WWFC were demanding one?

If that's the case and we've finally relented, what a waste of weeks, we could have had him weeks ago :facepalm:

Of course I don't know the ins and outs, so maybe Wolves wanted a ridiculous sum and we're only paying a fraction, time will tell. Much needed signing though.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Andy Naylor ‏@AndyNaylorArgus 4m
Stephen Ward on his way to #bhafc at last after fee agreed with Wolves.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Bugger, does this mean I'm not going to get a go at starting a "Ward signs" thread, it was nearly my turn too :down:

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Ward apparently set to sign without anymore hitches after agreeing a fee. Weren't BHA reluctant to pay a fee, and WWFC were demanding one?

If that's the case and we've finally relented, what a waste of weeks, we could have had him weeks ago :facepalm:

Another clueless post from you.

10 week saga is £130,000 saved in wages possibly.

Assume you would be happy to pay this on behalf of tony bloom then?

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Another clueless post from you.

10 week saga is £130,000 saved in wages possibly.

Assume you would be happy to pay this on behalf of tony bloom then?

Not sure what you're on about with 'another'?

I genuinely had no idea we waited until now to save 10 weeks worth of wages, if that's the case why not just leave it til deadline day and save another 2 weeks?

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Not sure what you're on about with 'another'?

I genuinely had no idea we waited until now to save 10 weeks worth of wages, if that's the case why not just leave it til deadline day and save another 2 weeks?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408024768.073782.jpg

There is the other. It took Sunderland SEVEN months to land Buckley and you said it took a matter of days.

When do schools go back?!

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
I've gone for the 'Lunatic 5' because I'm suspicious that Bozza should put up such a thread if it was going to be an obvious answer of 1 or 2. I could be wrong....it might be SIX ! :mad:

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
View attachment 57335

There is the other. It took Sunderland SEVEN months to land Buckley and you said it took a matter of days.

When do schools go back?!

They put in a bid in January and had it rejected. Are you saying that they were working with BHA since that day to negotiate a transfer? If so fair enough, but if that's the case we need to say that Clayton was also a 7 month attempt that failed, when IMO it wasn't.

Not sure what your issue is with school kids either, I suggest you keep that sorta stuff to yourself, imagine disregarding someones opinion because you (wrongly) assume them to be under 18 :lolol:

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
They put in a bid in January and had it rejected. Are you saying that they were working with BHA since that day to negotiate a transfer? If so fair enough, but if that's the case we need to say that Clayton was also a 7 month attempt that failed, when IMO it wasn't.

Not sure what your issue is with school kids either, I suggest you keep that sorta stuff to yourself, imagine disregarding someones opinion because you (wrongly) assume them to be under 18 :lolol:

You must be incredibly thick.

You said why does it take other clubs a matter of days when we take longer.

Give ONE example.

Fee agreed for ward today so lets see how quick it takes us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here